• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    i only met doug. and i'm pretty sure i know what was a good experience. maybe some haven't had the same there. sorry to hear. I've left many a gun store empty handed. I have realized comparing gun stores in this area isn't always apples for apples with indy. they may have lower prices but not if we have to drive 1.5 hrs. i got a good deal on the ammo too by the way. sometimes when you show your are serious about buying a gun things can be negotiated.... for what its worth

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I've bought some ammo from them in the past but never an actual firearm. Every time I've been in there they have had too many customers for the help (generally 1 or 2 employees) to handle. Between that and the high prices on the rifles i like, i have never even considered talking to someone about a weapon.

As for the ammo, i bought a box of .22lr just as they were un boxing it. I paid what i consider "pre panic pricing." A week later i called and asked about 22lr. They had some in stock but the quoted price was ridiculous. I stopped in a few more times just to see if anything had changed...... it hasn't.

It is safe to say that i will continue purchase my used firearms through the classifieds and friends. My ammo will be purchased online. I hate it because i live a stone's throw from Black Bore.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I went to the Richmond gun show yesterday. Typical small show. I was impressed with how much AR stuff was there.
    I was on the hunt for reloading stuff and there was only 1 table with reloading supplies.
    Managed to snag 2000 CCI #500 small pistol primers for $74.
    Also bought 2 used Glock 19 ten round mags for $10 each. Those will work good for IDPA.
    I think those were the only good deals in the building.

Top Bottom