• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaarthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    We are going to be spending our company Christmas party skeet shooting this year and wanted to add a little extra fun with side games. I was hoping to get some ideas from all of you on what games to play for a group of about 15-20 people.

One game I have played before was called "poker".

In "poker" you get a card for each clay you hit and then whoever has the best hand at the end of the round wins the poker hand.

Just trying to mix things up and make it more fun and interesting for everyone. It's also fun to add a little extra friendly competition to things!

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Porch shoot, but this requires a going away bird like that found in trap. All the shooters line up left to right. First shooter calls for a bird. Shoots. IF he misses next shooter has the option to shoot at the missed bird. If he breaks it, shooter or shooters, that missed it are out. It can go 3-4 shooters deep on a missed bird.

We called it porch shoot because it was often from the porch at the trap club. So we were starting at about 35 yards.

Of course a turkey shoot is fun too.

If you can pull off anything close to a flurry and then shoot in teams of 3 would be fantastic........or a disaster. Make it optional for sure. Not for novices or people already feeling pressured from shooting competitively. It's fun for shotgun lovers and hunters.

A small duck boat hanging on chains is fun but must be done right and safely. Good for pairs of shooters too.

Last edited:

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    We just did the "porch shoot" 2 weeks ago at a friends. They called it Annie Oakley. If the first one misses and the 2nd shooter hits, the first gets a point. They add to it that if the first person hits, 2nd shooter can hit one of 5he remaining pieces to give a point as well. If the 3rd or 4th shooter hit the clay, then the previous shooters all get a point. 2 points and you are out. It was a blast. My 12 year old shot shotguns for the first time at this and he was a natural.

Jaarthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    I have actually played that as well, but we called it bushwhacker. I wasn't sure if they would allow this at a gun range, since we played it at a friends house.

Top Bottom