Sitting here on Lincoln Ave. in Bedford...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrimsonRayne

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    I'm a little south of Indy and we've gotten a little yesterday and I think so yesterday. some is better than none.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    ....and we're getting GOOD rain. Well, better than I've seen in Indy in the last two months or so. Wish some would go to the southside.

I wasn't a half mile from you...it poured for a short time. We got about half inch south of there last night.

dobeluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    We were supposed to head down around bedford this morning to camp, but put it off till tomorrow. A 5 hour ride on the bike didn't seem to be pleasant..however it is packed and ready to leave in the morning.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    ....and we're getting GOOD rain. Well, better than I've seen in Indy in the last two months or so. Wish some would go to the southside.
    That's 2 days in a row now the rain that hit Lawrence county missed me. Drove through a downpour yesterday on my way home and get home and it's dry. Looked at the radar today and it was pink & purple right over my house so I figured I HAD to have gotten rain. Nope, just enough sprinkles to wet the bottom of the rain gauge. :xmad:

Top Bottom