• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    wow they aren’t catching anyone with that guy driving hope the helicopter was nearby.

(I understand he was in shock, I think the other guy with the adrenaline going woulda been better behind the wheel though if they wanted to keep up)

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    The Los Angeles Police Department released bodycam video Friday of the moments a suspect armed with a machine gun fired at two officers during a traffic stop in the Willowbrook area on July 3.

Coming to a street near you, soon enough. Pistol calibers now, rifle calibers in the not to distant future.

This is what happens when catch and release is the norm, and Capital punishment is not used. The feral humans lose all fear of the sane and moral citizens and LEO, and continue to devolve to greater violence against all.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    The good news is that a suspect has been arrested, heavily charged, and has a $2m bond.
    The bad news is that George Gascon is the DA.

From August 2023:
    "Democrats who voted for Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón said they want the top prosecutor out because his progressive policies have created a “zombie town” where “smash and grab” robberies continue to climb.

Let's hope the fact the attack was against cops and caught on video will force Gascon to prosecute appropriately.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Coming to a street near you, soon enough. Pistol calibers now, rifle calibers in the not to distant future.

This is what happens when catch and release is the norm, and Capital punishment is not used. The feral humans lose all fear of the sane and moral citizens and LEO, and continue to devolve to greater violence against all.
    Honestly surprised there aren't more select fire AR pistols running around. Maybe it's just because the parts are less available in their circles and take more effort to install than the Glock switches.

teufelmacht

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2023
    Albany
    Honestly surprised there aren't more select fire AR pistols running around. Maybe it's just because the parts are less available in their circles and take more effort to install than the Glock switches.

It's the knowledge gap, and it's a good thing.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Actually those coat hanger apparati and 3D printed switches work well.

I remember the sheetmetal widgets ran great! They were sold by the hundreds at certain gunshows before they were given cease and desist letters, fines and arrests. I sure miss the good ole days!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Learning how to hit something with FA takes some practice, unless it's right in front of you. TV makes it look easy. Those bad guys must have hit the car as it looked like steam was coming out of the radiator.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    After having some trigger time with a G18 a couple of months ago I'm not surprised no one was injured. They really are quite a handful and the cretins that usually have them generally aren't crack shots with a normal glock.
    They are a handful and are very difficult to control in an accurate manner without a solid two-handed grip and LOTS of practice...even then it's probably only good at a very short range!
    Gang-bangers have a tendency to NOT practice with their firearms, so it's not skill that gets hits.
    Personally, I wouldn't want a Glock 18 (or anything with a switch for that matter) as I'm not into wasting ammo... especially when I'd be missing 99% of my shots!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom