• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Yet. Incrimentalism, first the guns then the knives then the baseball bats, walking sticks, steel toe boots, etc. Chicago already has a ban on all knives outside the home, can't you see that's eliminated stabbings there. All because there is a power grab going on and a failure to act upon the psychological factors involved in someone be able to person to person and building to building stabbing them in the face and neck.

I ask those students who say the police got there quickly why 14 students were stabbed? This is Texas, the perpetrator should have met the business end of a firearm after the first armed attack. However this is Texas, and despite measures introduced last year it would appear state law still prohibits students from carrying firearms on campus, making this another Government Victim Zone. Easy targets, lots of victims, lots of tragedy. Hopefully nobody lost their life as a result of this today, but considering they had to airlift multiple students I'd assume there will be several with serious issues for many years to come if not the rest of their life.

As I could not find the actual TX law here are multiple sources confirming the existence of such a law.
    Texas Senate approves bill to allow guns on college campuses | Reuters
    Guns on Campus: Overview
    MAP: Does Your State Let You Carry a Gun on Campus? | Mother Jones

This is not a true statement. Chicago has a blade length law.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Sorry for the victims and their families. As soon as I heard about this I immediately said "well, let's ban assault knives. Nobody needs a 6" knife." (I don't know what size it was. I'm just throwing that out there.)

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    Aw hell......because of this stuffed monkey carrying psychopath, my job as a cook is over with. I NEED these long 12 inch knives to do this job. I wonder if I can apply foa a LTCKK (license to carry kitchen knives)!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    1 - AR15 (colt)
    1 - AK (russian)
    1 case ammo for each of the above.
    I know these are NOT getting banned but I'm feeling generous.
    Interested in any pmags? :dunno: I've got 4 extras. That should make for an even trade. Howbout it? :popcorn:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    This is not a true statement. Chicago has a blade length law.

But the good news is that Chicago does not have shovel control. You can OC a nasty assault shovel, and no one can do anything about it.

Does that make a Swiss Army knife a high capacity magazine?

How many blades do you need? What does that say about your manhood??

What if it saved just one life, wouldn't it be worth it?

Tsk. You have to ask? OF COURSE! I do like your bubble wrap idea, but perhaps something more environmentally-friendly.

al_gore.jpg

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    The female talking head on CBS This Morning ended her report by saying "This is only the third mass-assault involving a knife since 1903. All other mass-assaults involved firearms."
    :rolleyes::facepalm:

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    C'mon! Even a butter knife will go through bubble wrap like.....butta.

What if it saved just one life, wouldn't it be worth it?

I propose a bill demanding we wrap our selves (especially our children!) in bubble wrap before we're allowed to leave the house. Of course it needs to be organic, vegan, BPA free, and not make a popping noise in case someone is standing too close. Shoes will need to be Velcro too, to help prevent folks from hanging themselves due to the Blomberg nanny state.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Its been said...............had ther been a CCW carrying individual on campus, stabber would have been held or shot had he continued.

Top Bottom