• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cow35f

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Mulberry, IN
    I own a Taurus 24/7 pro and a Ruger SR9. When I look at other websites everything:dunno: I own is terrible. Am I that poor at choosing nice fun practical handguns?

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Keep in mind that everyone has an opinion. If the guns you have function and fit you then should consider yourself good to go. I've always figured that if people really thought that their guns were that much better than yours, they'd offer to buy you one to prove it. There are tons of advocates of Taurus and Ruger on here and other forums so don't let a few disparaging reviews get you down.

johncarbaugh

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Logansport
    The Ruger SR9 is junk. I would be willing to take it off your hands for $100. But you would need to add some ammo to even out the deal.

When you pull the trigger dose it go bang. If you believe what people say then there are no good guns out there. There is always someone that dose not like it.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    As long as its reliable and you have trained well with it the gun will suit you depending on your needs. I have/am carrying a less than popular handgun and am doing just fine. Everybody has different situations and budgets.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    943163568d1238360596-inb4lock-post-inb4lock-associated-gifs-here-ibtl27bf23xd0.jpg

Top Bottom