• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Drove from the southside of Indy to Jasper via 37, 69, and 231 this morning. Along the way, my passenger and I discussed all the campaign signs we saw. There were a lot of signs relating to local elections such as school boards and county commissioners. We did see quite a few Trump/Pence signs but not one Hillary sign. So now I'm going to pay more attention. There must be one out there somewhere! :dunno:

Guess I should clarify that we did not drive through Bloomington.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Even a very large car dealership near me has put up a MASSIVE Trump/Pence sign.

Still have yet to see any hillary signs.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Even a very large car dealership near me has put up a MASSIVE Trump/Pence sign.

Still have yet to see any hillary signs.

I'm getting ready to put up my Hillary sign!

hqdefault.jpg

Taylor22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 3, 2016
    Morgan county
    I don't travel a ton. But all year I have seen one Hillary bumper sticker in Indy and one Hillary sign at a house in Danville. I see more Bernie signs than any Hillary. Trump/Pence everywhere

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I drive around the Carmel/Zionsville/Westfield area quite a bit. I've only seen one Hillary yard sign and that guy is evidently a big Dem fan because he's got signs up for ALL of them. Otherwise, see a few Gregg signs, a few Bayh signs and not much else. Still a few "Pence Must Go" signs hanging around here and there in Washington Township. Either there are pretty strict covenants banning yard signs like there are in my neighborhood, or a whole lot of people don't care to declare their preference in this election.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Just drove to Gatlinburg TN, and all over the area into Maggie Valley and Bryson City NC, and saw one Hillary sign the entire time. On the other hand, only saw a few Trump signs, but still far exceeded Hillary.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I wonder if the lack of Trump signs is due to theft. I know everyone in my neighborhood that had a sign up except for a single one (13) were taken on a single night during the primaries, currently there are only 3 up. Also the one that survived the primary season is gone (assuming it was stolen).

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wonder if the lack of Trump signs is due to theft. I know everyone in my neighborhood that had a sign up except for a single one (13) were taken on a single night during the primaries, currently there are only 3 up. Also the one that survived the primary season is gone (assuming it was stolen).

That's why I haven't bothered putting a sign up. It'd be far too tempting to make sure who ever tried to steal it got an electrifying experience.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    NYT did a story on this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/16/us/politics/donald-trump-signs.html?_r=3

When we were driving around the Olympic peninsula of Washington this summer, there were Trump signs everywhere. Not in Seattle, of course...but in logging country, Trump signs, BIG ones, everywhere. I would not have expected that in a solid-blue, environmental wacko state. It just goes to show you that "Rural vs. Urban" divide we see on the map after every election.

Our neighborhood in Indy has been solid Trump signs since the summer. There are two exceptions, and one of those is "Hillary for Prison." Only one real-deal Clinton/Kaine sign...just showed up last week.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Plenty of Trump signs.... even a smattering of Evan Bayh signs.
    I haven't seen a single hitlary sign wth the exception of a hitlary for prison sign on in a guys yard on west markland ave.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    come to Terre Haute, right in the heart of the King/Queen Maker county of Vigo and you will see plenty of Hillary signs.

There is one right across from my house, I have peed on it many times but it just won't go away. :(

Top Bottom