• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I stopped by Hobby Lobby on my way home from the shop last night....I was wanting to get some letters and numbers to hang on the side of the house at our farm....

When I went to pay for my letters and numbers the clerk charged me four times the normal price for the A, the R, the 1, and the 5...I refused to purchase them....As I was leaving I saw an out of breath guy with a beer belly and a "Sniper" t-shirt say to the clerk..."Don't put those up!!! I'll take those letters and numbers if he don't want them..." I just sighed and shook my head...

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    I stopped by Hobby Lobby on my way home from the shop last night....I was wanting to get some letters and numbers to hang on the side of the house at our farm....

When I went to pay for my letters and numbers the clerk charged me four times the normal price for the A, the R, the 1, and the 5...I refused to purchase them....As I was leaving I saw an out of breath guy with a beer belly and a "Sniper" t-shirt say to the clerk..."Don't put those up!!! I'll take those letters and numbers if he don't want them..." I just sighed and shook my head...

LMAO!!!

I thought this was going to be a thread about the Federal Bulk 22lr 550rd boxes on armslist, a steal at only $75 a box!!!

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Was it this guy ?

images

Top Bottom