• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    Hi Guys,
    I have been trying to locate dealers in Indiana that have Sig's blue label program. When I looked on their website it listed two shops in Indiana. Top Guns in Terre Haute and Buck and Bass in Wabash. Both shops were called and they are not blue label carriers. Just wondering if anyone here can point me in the right direction, thanks

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I purchase through their LE/Mil program from quanticotactical.com. If you can find an FFL that will do the transfer locally, you're ahead of the game going this route. Just need to provide them with your credentials to prove you can participate.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Try Top Guns in Terre Haute. They are one of only 15 Premier SIG dealers in the county and have LEO/MIL pricing but you have to ask.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Check MidWest Gun Exchange in South Bend / Mishawaka
    I don't normally shop there as I think they are high priced , but the Blue Label Program guns might be reasonable. If they are set up as a dealer

Walking Bear

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2017
    Floyds Knobs
    A great program and I see Orion Arms in Jeffersonville stocks SIG but unsure if they are a Blue label dealer, used to be Kieslers, a cop shop could give them a call.

cerebus85

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    There is still a kieslers I believe they still have two locations. check and see on the sig site if there is a leo/mil rep. I know I ordered when I was overseas but had to use a Florida ffl and sent it to beech grove. there must be a simper solution.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I never knew that Sig had a blue label program. What kind of discounts does it entail?

Plain Nitron P series (220,226,227,229) about $750.00 with plain and $799.99 with SIG night sights. SIG 320 around $450.00 standard sights.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So it looks like it's worth the trouble of using the SIG blue label program
    I don't care for Glocks but there program is pretty nice.

Jigga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Acme Sports, Inc. in Seymour is the LE Distributor for Sig Sauer in the Midwest. Indiana is one of the States covered.

Top Bottom