Sig Sauer P320 Review and Range Report (Warning: LOTS of Images!)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I go to ranges and rent guns when I'm traveling out of town. I few months ago I was in Phoenix and rented a Sig 320 and an HK VP9. I liked the 320 a lot more than the VP9, and it may be the next compact I buy, though an M&P9c (with an Apex trigger) is still in the running solely for holster compatibility.
    Just picked up a 320 and it is a really nice gun but will say for carry the M&P9c is my go to gun love the grip and yes with the Apex trigger is really awesome, keeping them both! Lol.psyko

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Awesome info as they VFW next town over from us is raffling off a glock 43 and P320 for only a $5 ticket and never heard of the 320 till last night.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I'm afraid this is true of both modular Sigs (P250, P320)... They're way too obscure and don't get the recognition (or adoption) they deserve. Not only do they shoot great, they're fully ambidextrous and the first time you disassemble one to clean it you'll realize the genius and practicality of the design.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I'm afraid this is true of both modular Sigs (P250, P320)... They're way too obscure and don't get the recognition (or adoption) they deserve. Not only do they shoot great, they're fully ambidextrous and the first time you disassemble one to clean it you'll realize the genius and practicality of the design.

Ran a half dozen mags through my Compact 9 P320 yesterday. The more I shoot this gun, the more I like it. It is as close to ergonomic perfection as I've yet encountered. After just two mags through my friends XD-S .45, I wanted my P320 back. It's SOOO much nicer to shoot, and I was making quite a wreck of those old hard drives ;)-- had them dancing all the way across the field!

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    I love my 320. The recoil on the .45 isn't bad at all. I can only imagine what it would feel like with a 9mm. When I shoot it, it gives me the same feeling you had when climbing the rope in gym class.

Top Bottom