• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zstep7

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    West Indianapolis
    I just picked up one from Plainfield shooting supplies. Really like the fit and finish. Coming off a db9 its a big difference. A little heavier obviously but fits nicely in my pocket. Yet to shoot.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Also to add, the 7 round magazine was $49. Hoping to see some accessories start popping up. I'm having a hard time finding anything for it. Ex. (Holsters, grips).

Its fairly new to the market so it will take some time for te accessories. I bet a Sig P238 holster would work though.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    True. However if your after a Kydex holster there is no need to wait for them to be mass produced. There is a member on this forum (Hooch Holsters) that can custom make one.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Also to add, the 7 round magazine was $49. Hoping to see some accessories start popping up. I'm having a hard time finding anything for it. Ex. (Holsters, grips).

I had a leather holster made by UBG for my P238, and it fits the P938. My Galco ankle holster just wouldn't stretch enough, though.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    A little irritated at SIG right now, but maybe I shouldn't be. Already lost a grip screw, which I've been reading is pretty common. I was hoping they'd just send me one, but i had to pay for it, plus shipping. I was hoping for a little more customer appreciation, but that's the way it goes, i guess. :dunno:

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    A little irritated at SIG right now, but maybe I shouldn't be. Already lost a grip screw, which I've been reading is pretty common. I was hoping they'd just send me one, but i had to pay for it, plus shipping. I was hoping for a little more customer appreciation, but that's the way it goes, i guess. :dunno:

I had one that was so tight I stripped the head (new and trying to take the grips off after the first range visit). I was told where I could purchase a new one, I expected the same as you.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I had one that was so tight I stripped the head (new and trying to take the grips off after the first range visit). I was told where I could purchase a new one, I expected the same as you.

I always pull the screws out and put a dab of blue loctite on them when I get the gun, helps save me from losing them.

As far as stripping one out, never done that myself.

Top Bottom