• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Aug 16, 2011
    Under pressure with two snails
    I was in last Friday and picked up a Colt LW Commander and some stuff for my AR. In my state of excitement, I completely forgot to check out the P238's.

Do you have any of the SAS model in stock? I'm thinking about trading my Kahr CM9 (only 100 rounds through) in towards one.

TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Aug 16, 2011
    I ended up grabbing the SAS this morning. :D

I received a PM about why I was getting rid of the CM9 for the P238, but I don't have enough posts to send a response. I just prefer the 1911 design and the single action trigger of the P238. The Kahr performed flawlessly and was really nice, it just wasn't for me.

Here's a couple pics of the Sig and the Colt Lightweight Commander I picked up last Friday.

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

Bradis: Where good men go broke.

Thanks a lot :rolleyes: ;)

Mr P.

Plinker
    Oct 18, 2011
    That was my PM TwinTurbo. I was wondering about a reply! I wrestled with the P238/CM9 decision for a month and ended up going with the CM9 last night. I do love the mini 1911 characteristics of the Sig though. Perhaps I'll just have to own both one day! Enjoy your new purchase!

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Good choice on the P238. If you have any teething problems with it, Sig will do right by you.

TwinTurbo

Plinker
    Aug 16, 2011
    Coupla nice guns there! :yesway:

:rockwoot:

That was my PM TwinTurbo. I was wondering about a reply! I wrestled with the P238/CM9 decision for a month and ended up going with the CM9 last night. I do love the mini 1911 characteristics of the Sig though. Perhaps I'll just have to own both one day! Enjoy your new purchase!

I had a somewhat lengthy reply typed out and got an error message when I hit send. I was unamused...

Good luck with the CM9, it's a nice piece!

Good choice on the P238. If you have any teething problems with it, Sig will do right by you.

Thanks, it's my first Sig, and I'm hoping I won't need to test their customer service. ;)

Top Bottom