• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buck69

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My wife got a Sig P238 for Christmas and has ran 300 rounds down the tube so far. She needed some more ammo so I picked up a couple of boxes of the only thing I could find. It is Tul Ammo .380 ACP 51gr fmj. She has had absolutley no problems with any of the ammo to date. The Tul will not chamber in either her gun or our sons P238.
    Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with Tul Ammo!

Nayls47

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Noble County
    Your saying it won't even fit in the chamber? Did you try cleaning the chamber? Maybe measure and compare with ammo that will chamber.
    Either the ammo is out of spec. or you have a tight chamber that's on the minus side of the spec. :twocents:
    I haven't shot Tul ammo in my P238 but haven't any problems with Rem.,Win.,PMC, or Hornady.

palerider0485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    just north of muncie.
    chamber could be out of spec, its hard to amagine every round would be out of spec, get the micrometer out and measure the ammo and measure fired brass that has expanded to the chamber, go from there.

Ian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    Had the same problem with mine. Luckily I bought it from the range we were at, and they took the box back. Didn't try other rounds from the box, and was told by the guy at the counter that Tula just won't run in some guns.

Noway Jose

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I ran tul once after it was on sale. It had a noticeable hitch as it cycled. Never used it since that one box because everything else shot tighter and cleaner.

ngonerogwu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Evansville
    It's crappy ammo for sure, buuuut it seems to cycle just fine. I've shot a box and a half through mine.

Should I worry about harming the pistol shooting the Tula?

Top Bottom