• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cougar_guy04

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Lookin' for Galt's Gulch
    Appreciate the photos. They weren't crappy at all. Those are precious history!

I just wish that all Americans would see this program for what it is. You know?
    Thanks. I know what you mean though. I've always been in awe of the space program (I'm still kickin' myself that I didn't get a chance to go to the thing that Gene Krantz did in Terre Haute when I was younger). Heck, I stood outside for 2-3 minutes watching, came back in and heard mission control calling out 8000mph. And here I thought my Crown Vic could get up and go.:eek:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    My family and I took a Florida vacation when I was young, and got a ringside seat to a shuttle launch... it was Challenger, the mission before the accident. :patriot: It *was* impressive.

Last summer, I flew down to Aruba to be in my brother's wedding. My cousin, who is an amateur photographer, was also there. On her flight back home, she had her camera in her carry-on and just happened to take these pictures as the plane passed over Florida...

shuttle_3.jpg

shuttle_1.jpg

Top Bottom