• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino400

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Delaware County
    I think this should be interesting. Post a pictures of your desktop. Not just your backround image but the whole thing. And don't clean up your desktop that takes all the fun out of it. Only clean it up if you have sensitive info or something objectionable visible. Post Away!
    My work computer.

desktop-1.jpg

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    How do you transfer your desktop to a picture that can be posted.

On Windows, minimize everything and do ALT+PRINT SCREEN. Then open Paint and hit CTRL+V. Then all you have to do is save it as a .JPG or .PNG file and find someplace to post it online (like a photo sharing site).

On a Mac, I think you use the Grab application and then run it through Graphic Converter. Same deal after that.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    On Windows, minimize everything and do ALT+PRINT SCREEN. Then open Paint and hit CTRL+V. Then all you have to do is save it as a .JPG or .PNG file and find someplace to post it online (like a photo sharing site).

On a Mac, I think you use the Grab application and then run it through Graphic Converter. Same deal after that.

On a Mac, shift-command-3 takes a screen shot and saves it as Picture 1.png on your desktop.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    Some may recognize this pic from a thread on here "girls with guns" one of my many favorites. I change it about every other week.

6530_1172409944674_1060770331_30528404_2511511_n.jpg

Top Bottom