Show off a bit. What have you bought yourself lately?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    This isn't a great picture, but I recently found a Beretta 92FS Compact in the bruniton finish. Just installed a 16# "D" mainspring, and some new WC grips. I'm not much of a Beretta fan, but have liked the 92 series for awhile... and I'm not disappointed. It's a shooter!

20160625_164930_zpsjzt25rl0.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Paid off our credit card debt (2 credit cards) this past month, now only owe on the house, 2 small car loans and braces, going to start steam rolling everything but the house until that's all that's left in the next year then start applying it all on the house, hoping to be able to retire in 10 years debt free. I do have to admit I am jonesing for a Wilson Combat that I have started squirreling away money from my second job as funds permit :D

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    G43 Talo Edition. Came with AmeriGlo sights installed. Picked up a couple Taran Tactical +1 and +2 mag extensions to go with it. I'm pleased with the trigger on this one. No further mods needed.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    His name is Rio, lives about 60 years. When i got him he couldnt be handled. In about 10 days i got him stepping up(getting on my arm) on command. He still doesnt trust my wife unless he's out of his cage. Now we work on teaching him to talk

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Picked up a new G19 gen 4 off INGO, Not pictured but currently its wearing a agency arms mag well.
    Also picked up a bravo concealment BCA kydex holster and 2 single mag pouches for it, as well as a raven vanguard.

Also picked up a BCM gunfighter mod 3 grip and a BCM trigger guard for my 14.5 mid length. Excellent products.

also shortly after dropping some money on the above had to get a new fuel pump for the truck so I guess that new too.

Top Bottom