• ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I carry more in one pocket than most of you guys do on your person.

When you're backpacking.

Yeah but not everyone has a BatBelt. Good news though, our Marketing Director approved logoed fleece vests as office wear. That will definately make things easier for me when giving group presentations.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah but not everyone has a BatBelt. Good news though, our Marketing Director approved logoed fleece vests as office wear. That will definately make things easier for me when giving group presentations.

Excellent!

You do realize that just a zippered sweater vest, though, right Sweater Vest?

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Excellent!

You do realize that just a zippered sweater vest, though, right Sweater Vest?

Way to burst my bubble and destroy my ego. Sweater Vest, I prefer Eddie Bauer tactical vest. Yeah that sounds much cooler. I admit that skinny jeans + fleece vest = hipster. But bald guy in his 40s make it tactical.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Way to burst my bubble and destroy my ego. Sweater Vest, I prefer Eddie Bauer tactical vest. Yeah that sounds much cooler. I admit that skinny jeans + fleece vest = hipster. But bald guy in his 40s make it tactical.

I'll compromise. Go clean-shaven and all is well! HAHA!

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    G19 w/X300 and G26, knife, multi tool, scissors, two ankle medical kits, etc

I work on a very remote cattle ranch, if I am able to call for help it is going to be a long time before it comes, I don't mind the added discomfort of having what I might need with me.

Curious as to why you have them both set for the same hand draw?

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Curious as to why you have them both set for the same hand draw?

I didn't even plan to carry like that at all, tried the G26 in my boot and it was a no go, was using two AIWB mag carriers on my left and they hurt to wear, was screwing around and threw the G26 in their place and it felt and carried perfect, I have no problem reaching a little farther to grab it, doesn't slow down my draw any at all. It would have to be a pretty ****ty day to run the G19 dry and have it go down to need the G26...

I am ordering a taller ride holster for it so I will be able to get a full firing grip, this will be even more comfortable and make for a faster draw yet.

I have tried a million different setups and holsters, never would have guessed this would be the one for me but it is and I could not be happier. I am kinda bummed I dropped my spare mags.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    snapped a pic (Samsung Galaxy S3 in a Magpul case) while getting dressed and gathering stuff for the range this afternoon.

00A0A_ektw3Bu7i4p_1200x900.jpg

First 2 mags through my new Glock 19 were all in the black! (approx 17-18ft - Sig Sauer 124gr JHP) The Trijicon HD's are outstanding.

00P0P_9fr5wfiWpK_600x450.jpg

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    snapped a pic (Samsung Galaxy S3 in a Magpul case) while getting dressed and gathering stuff for the range this afternoon.

00A0A_ektw3Bu7i4p_1200x900.jpg

First 2 mags through my new Glock 19 were all in the black! (approx 17-18ft - Sig Sauer 124gr JHP) The Trijicon HD's are outstanding.

00P0P_9fr5wfiWpK_600x450.jpg
    All in the black is awesome, I'd say something to the guy using your shotgun for the rest?;)

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    :):
    Those old targets below mine I taped up there make it look like some serious fliers haha although when I sent it further back to about 30ft I myself definitely went outside the black a few times

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    uc

I try to keep it simple. M&P Shield 9mm in Raven IWB holster, Daltech Biobelt, Oakley Flak Jackets (well worn), Spyderco Tenacious, Streamlight Stylus Pro, Chapstick (only need it when you don't have it), wallet, phone, keys. This has been my EDC for well over a year now and I don't see anything changing soon.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Today's EDC, not much changes from day to day. Only thing missing is phone and keys.

Glock 19 gen3 with TLR-1 in a Safariland ALS holster
    ESEE 4 knife
    Spare G17 mag with +2
    IWB kydex Knife/mag pouch built by me.
    Flashlight Fenix PD35 Tactical
    Multitool Leatherman Juice S2
    Chapstick
    Lighter
    Beard comb
    Beard Wax
    Wallet
    Galco belt