• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbond

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    Franklin
    Same for me belt holster is always first. But I do have a Don Hume H750 no 26 that's quality built and very comfortable to wear.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    Brew, if you're a big guy you may have some issues. If you're barrel chested you might find that you can't reach across your chest sufficiently to get a safe grip on your gun. Definintely try before you shell out any money.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Brew, if you're a big guy you may have some issues. If you're barrel chested you might find that you can't reach across your chest sufficiently to get a safe grip on your gun. Definintely try before you shell out any money.

I'm a pretty large guy in the chest and shoulders. A shoulder rig is like any other piece of gear you have and has to be set up and fitted properly.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Hey, pro tip there, scout: you just dated yourself!:D

D'OH! You are correct, sir! I read mostly my brother's copies!

This is true. It's especially true if you're thick and you also have stubby, T-Rex arms like I do. Obviously fit and adjustment makes a difference, but there is a limit to what you can do with a horizontal rig and be simultaneously easily accessible and concealable. In that regard, I had better luck with a vertical rig.

Top Bottom