Should the State Trooper stole wallet" thread be closed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Should the thread be closed?

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Yeah, because I'm tired of seeing it bumped nonstop with more nonsense. I don't even know what happened and I don't feel like reading through 70+ pages.

EDIT: Sorry, I was mistaken. 110+ pages at 20 posts per page.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Simple question: should the infamous thread be closed now? Not asking whether it should be deleted, just closed.

Nooooooo!!!!! It's a slippery slope maaannnnnn!!

Seriously though, if we're going to start closing threads because they've gotten off topic, we're going to need at least 2 full time thread closing mods who have no other responsibilities. If we delete them, INGO could cut storage needs by 75%+. If you're tired of a thread, stop clicking on it. When enough people get tired if it it will go away.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

Seriously though, if we're going to start closing threads because they've gotten off topic, we're going to need at least 2 full time thread closing mods who have no other responsibilities. If we delete them, INGO could cut storage needs by 75%+. If you're tired of a thread, stop clicking on it. When enough people get tired if it it will go away.

:+1:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Are people violating INGO rules there: getting into heavy religious, insurrection or other such topics? People participate in that or any other discussion thread because they choose to and they don't need a majority vote to continue. Just ignore the thread if you don't want to read it.

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    I tried following the tread...but apparently the OP has some serious credibility issues. Since the charges and results are all caught up in the courts, the continued posting of unproveable (at this time) comments do nothing to the 'news' but taint it with rumor and gossip. Shut it down, then post the results when it's over.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Everything this guy said.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Only if he gets his wallet back

wrong-way-condom-3.jpg

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity

If you're tired of a thread, stop clicking on it. When enough people get tired if it it will go away.

It will only go away for 2 years until a new guy with 13 posts bumps it to talk about how a trooper stole his mom's german chocolate cake.

As for this thread, I did not voted here. But I did posted here

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Leave it open, 75% of the people on this site need something to do when they are not watching "reality" TV.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Don't get me wrong, I love a lot about this forum and appreciate my status as a guest here, but I really do wish more were done to keep things on-topic. Reading through page upon page of completely pointless nonsense to get to any actual content is just not something I have time to do, and I might spend more time here if there won't so many threads that end up like that.

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    No, it is the Status Update Thread for the people who do not post in the Status Update Thread.

Oh yeah, another thread that I don't look at. I guess that is why my post count is so low . . . :dunno:

I didn't vote here. If some members want to be locked in a pointless discussion, let them have it. As a moderator on another forum, I agree that it would take a lot of effort to keep all threads "on topic".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom