• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Have the transfer made to Beech Grove, not far at all from Fishers. I won't quote their prices for them but I think I last transfer I paid was $25 there.

They have been the nicest place of any place I've done a transfer with. Never treat you like you should've only bought it from them. Their certificate is on file many places already and all you have to do is make sure you list your phone number from the place you buy and they'll call as soon as it's in. Greg even called me for a transfer I did when their shop was closed (as I heard he did for others). A-1 shop to deal with.

speedywillie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Fishers, IN
    The transfer is $25 at the Indiana Gun Club, which is in Fortville technically, but I consider it Fishers. I like that place. The $150 transfer statement was by someone else not living in Fishers. I'm not sure what shop they were referring to ... heck, not even sure what state.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Well.....you are on a site right now that has plenty of people selling guns, among other things, i've bought off INGO many times and i will say its the way to go. Just do research first, get to know exactly what you want, then find it here, may take a few more days than getting it now, but you may get it cheaper, and not have to fill out any paperwork(this will probably be the biggest plus concerning our gov't today). Plus you get to meet a fellow INGOer, ya never know, may make a friend.

Avar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Martinsville, IN
    I have bought my last 3 guns online. I used Gallery of Guns for my AR-15 last fall, I bought a .380 from Bud's and I just bought a Sig 1911 from Grabagun. Just find what you want, research the web to see if it is legit and then find the best price. Knowing a local FFL is not a bad idea, but the website you go through should have a local list to choose from.

Top Bottom