• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    My gen4 34 has performed flawless. It ejects the brass consistently at about a 45 degree angle and leaves a nice pile. No complaints here.

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    The only thing with my gen4, is a t shirt is a must! The new texture is like a cheese grater for those of us with love handles

You think the gen 4 is bad? My first gun was the glock 22 RTF2. A cheese grater would have been a relief.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    Yeah, I must b a wuss. I plan on sending it to cold bore customs before summer to fix the grip. Can't imagine wearing a wife beater under my wife beater this summer. I did just pick up a hooch holster last night and it puts it far enough away from the body that it doesn't rub. But I really prefer IWB, which puts the grip panel right against your skin. I couldn't imagine rtf on the skin

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    Yeah, I must b a wuss. I plan on sending it to cold bore customs before summer to fix the grip. Can't imagine wearing a wife beater under my wife beater this summer. I did just pick up a hooch holster last night and it puts it far enough away from the body that it doesn't rub. But I really prefer IWB, which puts the grip panel right against your skin. I couldn't imagine rtf on the skin

FWIW, I always wear a wife beater as a base layer. Usually don't wear one as outer layer though.:D

bigbang

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'd take whatever gen you can find! I've been looking for a G19 for weeks. They are abundant if you want to pay $800 for a used gun. I just can't force myself to do that!

Cto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    I'm actually picking up a G17 Gen4 next week and was wondering the same. Good information to know. I'll post my opinion on it after I get some rounds through it next weekend. Anxious to try it out!

achilles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Will my Gen3 (G19) mags work in a Gen4 G26?

Yes, as long as you don't want / need the mag release on the right side of the pistol. All 9mm G3 mags will work in any generation 9mm Glock. The one caveat is if you want the mag release on the right side, you can only use Gen 4 mags in a Gen 4 pistol.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Yes, as long as you don't want / need the mag release on the right side of the pistol. All 9mm G3 mags will work in any generation 9mm Glock. The one caveat is if you want the mag release on the right side, you can only use Gen 4 mags in a Gen 4 pistol.

Isn't there an Ambi Gen3 version? I wonder how the mags work on that one.

JH

Top Bottom