• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jdmcx

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2012
    My question what does the average natural born American do to deserve their citizenship. I know most immigrants who apply for their citizenship work their butt off to get it. It is no easy task.
    I went through the process to become an American citizen and YES it is NO EASY TASK. And to make matters worse there are allot of crooks out there that will scam a person trying to become a citizen.

I am proud to be and an American and I also believe people who are born here take for granted what being an American is and what freedoms we have here. case in point THE 2ND AMMENDMENT
    .:patriot:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I went through the process to become an American citizen and YES it is NO EASY TASK. And to make matters worse there are allot of crooks out there that will scam a person trying to become a citizen.

I am proud to be and an American and I also believe people who are born here take for granted what being an American is and what freedoms we have here. case in point THE 2ND AMMENDMENT
    .:patriot:

This is a valid point, but due in part to a state-sponsored educational system which trains them to be ashamed, not proud, to be Americans with the apparent goal of collapsing the nation from within.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Hey, I know what movie that was!
    Starship Troopers!

I do not believe one needs to serve in the military to become a citizen.
    I do not believe in making illegal residents, citizens.
    I do not believe in making a very large portion of the country into second class citizens, because they were born here, rather than earned their citizenship through deeds.
    Now if you ask what I do believe should happen...
    -I have not gotten that far yet, still thinking, but I do believe the above actions will lead us down a very slippery slope.

Don't kid yourself, the Military, has been doing this for over 40 years..... I went to "boot Camp" in 1977, and when I finished with that and school, I learned that the USMC, goes to the Phillipines, and other countries, and recruits, a certain # of people, with the "promise" of them serving so many years, and then they get to become citizens.... IIRC, ONE of the requirements was that they HAD to learn to speak, and read and write ENGLISH ..... What goes on now, IDK .....

Top Bottom