Should children be allowed to shoot guns? CNN poll. need your vote.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    As much as I like democracy, this is one of the chief problems with it. People vote based on emotions instead of thought. Thousands of kids probably went to the range with their parents this weekend, and every other weekend for the last 20 years. One moron instructor makes an incredibly stupid mistake and now there's a national debate on letting kids handle firearms.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I dont think they are counting it mine said 214 for i went just out of curiosity i went on another computer and it still listed 214 hmmm

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I dont think they are counting it mine said 214 for i went just out of curiosity i went on another computer and it still listed 214 hmmm
    In case you haven't already, try copying and pasting the link: CNN.com International - Breaking, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment and Video News rather than linking from INGO. That may (or may not) make a difference.

It's been 214 for a while, so the guess might be they've shut down further voting to 'prove' their preferred agenda.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    Isn't that whats wrong with so much of our society today? Children learning on their own instead of with adult supervision. I guess the best idea is to let children teach children to shoot? I guess this proves that common sence is not so common. And yet they wonder why.....

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    In the end they'll just construe it anyway. I voted also. Showed 376 against and 227 for... I personally believe it should be taught in school. Basic safety courses in grade school and a more comprehensive course in high school

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    411-239

These polls don't mean a lot. Not that many conservatives watch CNN so the results are seriously skewed towards liberal view point.

Top Bottom