• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ehoward

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    This gun is my pride and joy. No... it is not for sale. i have been offered much more than you are going to offer. It is a labor of love, and I enjoy taking it into the field and showing it off at the three gun.

It is a Mossberg SPX 930, Semi Auto.

spx1.jpg

spx6.jpg

Hope you enjoy it.

Robert Rees

This is a sweet gun! Did you paint that or did it come like that from the factory? I've never seen anything like that before.

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    "Came acrossed" this shotgun - and cried a little....

101_4027.jpg

101_4028.jpg

Roughly a week later and some elbow grease - she came out like this:

101_4030.jpg

101_4037.jpg

darend505

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Anyone know much info about this line? Other than it was made by other companies with thier name on it.

A SPIEGEL INC. HUNTMASTER BOLT ACTION SHOTGUN WITH 2 SHOT CLIP IN 12 GAUGE 2 3/4 INCH CYL. BORE

any value?

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    wow that is an amazing clean up job. Looks like it was refinished/repainted.

Yup - many hours of prep time and careful planning with the project. Cleaned it, cleaned it some more, light sanding, prepping and painting several light coats and whalla....

This shotgun was so mistreated and dry that I could not even rack the slide when I got it. I had to completely strip it, clean it and rebuild it back to perfect working order. This glided open and shut by the time I was done with it...

Saddest part of the whole deal was - this was a department issued shotty I found in my vehicle before my first solo patrol. I replaced it with my personal shotty until I rebuilt this one and put it back in service...

Shortly there after - I used this exact shotty to stop a charging steer from turning me into pulp while on duty.....

Success!:rockwoot:

thebishopp

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2010
    Indiana
    Yup - many hours of prep time and careful planning with the project. Cleaned it, cleaned it some more, light sanding, prepping and painting several light coats and whalla....

This shotgun was so mistreated and dry that I could not even rack the slide when I got it. I had to completely strip it, clean it and rebuild it back to perfect working order. This glided open and shut by the time I was done with it...

Saddest part of the whole deal was - this was a department issued shotty I found in my vehicle before my first solo patrol. I replaced it with my personal shotty until I rebuilt this one and put it back in service...

Shortly there after - I used this exact shotty to stop a charging steer from turning me into pulp while on duty.....

Success!:rockwoot:

Wow that sucks, even on my old department our old shotguns were in better shape lol. Good job on the cleanup though, you should send them a service bill :)

dannyb89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 11, 2010
    Noblesville
    Beretta A303

Here's my older Beretta A303 autoloader. It's not tacticool, but damn is it a sweet shooter! I also have a winchester 1300 that hasn't been used since I picked this beauty up!

Birdman002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    South Bend
    I can agree to that, she is extremely heavy on the front, im going to see if i can possibly add some weight to the stock to balance it out im looking forward to going to shoot it when ever i can find some damn time lol

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    My 500 SPX with Hogue overmold 12" LOP stock and forend. Need to order an ARES GEAR 2 shell panel for behind the ejection port and get some loop velcro to attach the ARES GEAR 5 shell panel to the left side. I also need to figure out how I want to mount a light to this puppy. Was thinking ELZETTA but I'm not sure it will fit. :/
    7734444970_d47a691a0d.jpg

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Here's my competition shotgun - a 1967 Browning Broadway 12g O/U with custom stock.

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

Here's my "first" shotgun (I learned on a Remington 1100, but this was the first that was actually mine) - a Browning BT-99 Stainless 12g single shot.

IMG_4558.jpg

cjbecker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Here's my competition shotgun - a 1967 Browning Broadway 12g O/U with custom stock.

IMG_3962.jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

Here's my "first" shotgun (I learned on a Remington 1100, but this was the first that was actually mine) - a Browning BT-99 Stainless 12g single shot.

IMG_4558.jpg

beautiful guns. I love the look of browning o/u

Top Bottom