• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Finally got to shoot my new M&P 22 yesterday. I took Winchester bulk 36 Grain HPs, Remington Thunderbolt Round Nose, and American Eagle 40 Grain solids. The gun ran through it all without a hitch. I was shooting at 25 ft. and even with my old tired eyes and shaky hands the gun was quite accurate. I think this is going to be a fun gun.

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Good to hear. With all of the somewhat recent entries into the .22 cal market, I've been hearing nothing but great reviews on S&W's M&P 22 line. I was looking for one of these for a can host, but I'm really looking for a 15-22. Doubt I'll have the need to splurge for one of those at the going rates though.

Are all of the M&P 22 handguns threaded?

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Finally got to shoot my new M&P 22 yesterday. I took Winchester bulk 36 Grain HPs, Remington Thunderbolt Round Nose, and American Eagle 40 Grain solids. The gun ran through it all without a hitch. I was shooting at 25 ft. and even with my old tired eyes and shaky hands the gun was quite accurate. I think this is going to be a fun gun.

Congrats, I have one and they are great .22's. :ingo:

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Shoot my M&P 22 today as well. Not new to me, almost felt like it. Had been 2 months.

You like the sights? My older eyes struggle with the front pickup. May switch it out.

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    i really like my m&p22, a great training gun for my m&p9. feels the saem in the hand just a little bit lighter. i shot some remington cbee 22s and they didnt have enough power to move the slide. i they were only 600 and something FPS. all the other stuff i have shot has been at least 900 fps at the muzzle and worked great.

jballs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I've been eyeballing them for a few weeks now. They are easily had in my area, too. Unfortunately ammo still isn't.

Top Bottom