Shopping at Wal-Mart makes you a murderer!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Srtsi4wd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I like how she doesn't like guns because "they kill people" and then goes right on to voice support for Planned Parenthood, an organization founded by Margaret Sanger on the principles of the Eugenics movement. Nice. :rolleyes:
    I also like how her only retort to someone who would question her logic is an ad hominem attack. In fact the entire letter is a case study in logical fallacy and it's many forms.

To top it all off, she's an educator. :n00b:
    *sigh*

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Yeah, ok, then I guess if she had a gun beside here, and was being attacked by a rapist, then she would just let him have his way with her instead of defending herself. Bullcrap. Usually, people like that have not had their lives threatened in any way, so they have no idea what they are talking about. And the Journal Gazette? Its a trash rag that has always had a Liberal bent. In the light of that, I guess she is right up their alley.

schoolmaster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    This person is the type that we need to reeducate on the precepts that our country was founded upon. The common man has the RIGHT to keep and bear arms.

bft131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Must have been smoking something while she was writing....Wonder what the father of her kids is like...or, oops...they didnt mention a father just her and her two kids....probably dont have a dad, just a sperm donor.....Liberal idiots...

Robin Hood

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Richmond, IN
    I noticed two things:
    1. Her bio didn't mention the father of the two children.
    2. She didn't mention the thesis of her work, the lack of funding for Planned Parenthood in Indiana, until the end of the work. Mentioning the Wal-Mart / gun thing at the beginning leads the reader to believe she's writing about guns, when she really isn't.

Anyway, she made anti-gunners and pro-abortioners happy.

Top Bottom