Shopping at Wal-Mart makes you a murderer!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyAK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Somewhere and Nowhere
    All I can say is this is a perfect example of a Liberal Arts college professor. She doesn't like guns because they kill people, but it is perfectly fine for to kill a baby. Well, I don't want to shop at planned parent hood so I don't want my tax money sent there.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    For an associate professor of english, her writing is pretty darn aweful. I really struggeed to make the association she was trying to make.

No where in that incoherent rambling did she come anywhere close to a rational thought. She is awarded no points, and may God have mercy on her soul.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    In the judgment of the editors, she had the most effective letter to the editor during June.

Doesn't say much for the writing ability or the use of logic by the people that write to (or the editors of) the paper does it?

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    For an associate professor of english, her writing is pretty darn aweful. I really struggeed to make the association she was trying to make.

No where in that incoherent rambling did she come anywhere close to a rational thought.

Doesn't say much for the writing ability or the use of logic by the people that write to (or the editors of) the paper does it?

Ya' think? :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My head is spinning from that giant leap.

But I do however agree that the poor should have access to services rendered by planned parenthood. If anyone shouldn't be having babies its those who cannot pay for them. Hell give anyone birth control who wants it, we are too over populated as it is.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    No real cognitive argument against guns, only the "I don't like them so pfftt!!!!"

And as said above, a fairly pathetic composition for an english professor, no better than somebody like myself would write, and I'm just a dumb Purdue aeronautical science guy!!!

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    hope people outside Indiana don't read that letter . Would really give them the wrong impression . 1 dumbass in Fort Wayne doesn't represent the whole of Indiana

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    It seems obvious from reading her attempt at making a good argument that this "Golden Pen Award winner" is nowhere close to a real winner. Her writing was very opinionated, but not very well done. I pity the students at IPFW if there are no other choices but her for a prof. for whatever classes she "teaches." I also have to question the sensibilities at the Fort Wayne Journal Gazette for applauding such lousy writing.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county

No where in that incoherent rambling did she come anywhere close to a rational thought. She is awarded no points, and may God have mercy on her soul.

My head is spinning from that giant leap.

:cool:

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Professor of the Custodial Arts doesn't seem to like guns. Wow! And I they actually print this crap. Now we all are gonna look like inbred dumb hicks. Not saying I'm not-just don't think everyone in the state of Indiana is. Geez, lady. Go bury your head in the sand a little longer and maybe read some of those old document things written on that parchment looking stuff where real ink was squeezed from a squid and put on the parchment stuff with a quill.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oh my!

That has to be a joke.

There can be no way an english prof can be that poor a writer. There can be no way that the editors of that paper can call that anything but trash.

Buy a gun and you're a murderer. That jump in the thought process is bad enough, but as earlier posted, forcing every citizen to pay for murdering babies is perfectly fine.

This can't be real, can it?:dunno:

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    "Defunding based on faulty promise" :scratch:

Whats the promise? Did she mean premise? Wow...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    colorado
    That has to be a joke.

There can be no way an english prof can be that poor a writer. There can be no way that the editors of that paper can call that anything but trash.

Buy a gun and you're a murderer. That jump in the thought process is bad enough, but as earlier posted, forcing every citizen to pay for murdering babies is perfectly fine.

This can't be real, can it?:dunno:

Yes its real,thats the urinal gazette for you!!!

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    All I can say is this is a perfect example of a Liberal Arts college professor. She doesn't like guns because they kill people, but it is perfectly fine for to kill a baby.
    For an associate professor of english, her writing is pretty darn awful. I really struggeed to make the association she was trying to make.

Nowhere in that incoherent rambling did she come anywhere close to a rational thought. She is awarded no points, and may God have mercy on her soul.
    She doesn't even make a reasonable comparison between walmart selling guns and PP providing abortions. Guns have other uses beside being used in crimes. Abortions have no other purpose than killing a child. If Wal-Mart sold nukes or Anthrax then her comparison would be somewhat more valid.

She is trying to compare something that can be used for an evil end to something that is inherently evil. Her premise and argument crumble under logical scrutiny.

Lancem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    North of Ft Wayne

Good, I thought it was me!!! I was thinking WTH is she talking about????:dunno:

Top Bottom