• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • qmikep

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    HI guys, I've got to pull the engine out of my truck and do some suspension work and a rear axle swap; and I do not have a garage/ shop space to do so in currently. I haven't had much luck finding these type of spaces for rent around here. It doesn't need to be huge, just enough for a full size truck and to able to work around it. I also need to be able to weld so I need it to have a 220 line inside.

If anyone has or knows of such a space that they would be willing to rent on a monthly basis I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Mike

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Last week I was headed home from the north side and was headed south on Shadeland from 465. As I got close to the bridge that's just north of Pendlton Pike, I saw a sign on the right for a DIY garage. I didn't catch the name of it though. Could probably find on the webz somewhere

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon

qmikep

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Unfortunately no. I'm swapping 63" chevy's in the rear, and 52" chevy rears up front and pushing the front axle ~4.5 foreward . This will also require sectioning the front fenders. I'm also swapping a newer style disk brake 14 bolt in the rear, so I need to mock it uo the weld in the new spring perchs .I can build the new spring mounts at a diffent location but need to weld them to the frame. I alsoo need to box in the frame around the steering gear due to flex.

Top Bottom