• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Had a great day today, started off sending the youngun to school, then the day got better!!... and then we went to Henryville range and did some shooting....note to anyone.... my wife put all the rounds out of our Phoenix arms .22 inside the size of a human head....don't come through our door unannounced! Wish I could post some pictures!:draw:

MrSmitty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    ChrisLisasGetawayDay025.jpg

Demo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2010
    Good job taking your honey shooting!

Good husbands make sure their better half is trained up.

darkwang

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2010
    Michiana
    thats great! I just recently started shooting with my girlfriend. It was a great time! Sounds like shes a good shot thats awesome. :D

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Had a great day today, started off sending the youngun to school, then the day got better!!... and then we went to Henryville range and did some shooting....note to anyone.... my wife put all the rounds out of our Phoenix arms .22 inside the size of a human head....don't come through our door unannounced! Wish I could post some pictures!:draw:
    Yep ! Always a pleasant time when it's just me and my wife. And if you're really lucky, she'll offer to help you clean the guns afterward. :)

MrSmitty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Sounds like a fun day, better than my day at work for sure. Do yall go to Henryville regularly?
    Yep thats kind of my home range...the neighbors really don't like me shooting in the backyard...lol kidding I live in a subdivision. I try to go at least 1 a month but finances have been hard my wife is laid off, I'm on medical right now (thats why we were shooting the .22's!)

Top Bottom