• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I am interested in shooting trap (I've only done it once). However, I would have to borrow a shotgun from someone until I have enough funds to purchase my own. I will bring my own ammo though :).

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    They used to rent shotguns at the range, but I don't know if they do that any longer. If I recall, the range is open until 9pm on Fridays and is lighted.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    In all honesty it's looking like first weekend of Oct right now before I have a free weekend. Fridays are usually good for me too. It's my designated "day off". I tend to skip doing school work ect that day.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    Hey Patriot, I saw Walmart has 90 targets for $5, most of the pallet had been bought up though. They've also got 100 rounds for $20 federal which isn't bad. It works nicely in my Remington 870 Magnum =)

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Hey Patriot, I saw Walmart has 90 targets for $5, most of the pallet had been bought up though. They've also got 100 rounds for $20 federal which isn't bad. It works nicely in my Remington 870 Magnum =)

Sweet, I'll check it out. I think the clays are provided though. I'll, find out next time I'm there

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    I am also good for either Saturday or Sunday morning. I prefer Saturday because I watch NFL Football on Sunday. What time should meet up?

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I am also good for either Saturday or Sunday morning. I prefer Saturday because I watch NFL Football on Sunday. What time should meet up?

They open at 10. I was thinking 12. I have, a meet greet and shoot planed for the 2nd of October. How would, the 25th of September work for everyone? Let me know. That way, when I'm there this weekend I can find out cost and such.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    They open at 10. I was thinking 12. I have, a meet greet and shoot planed for the 2nd of October. How would, the 25th of September work for everyone? Let me know. That way, when I'm there this weekend I can find out cost and such.

September 25th at noon will work for me. I will also be attending the meet and greet along with my wife on October 2nd, but we will be unable to join you at the range because I am performing in a concert that afternoon.

Top Bottom