• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I see from your previous posts that you are or consider yourself a firearms instructor, so you really don't want me to answer any of your questions, do you? You just want to see if I know what I'm talking about. Why didn't you just come out and say that?

How did you or how could anyone possibly reach this conclusion?

Jackson goes out of his way to assert he is not a firearms instructor frequently.

He is also (in my opinion) way too modest about his ability when he discusses it on INGO. In fact, he would make a great teacher if he chose to do it.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    How did you or how could anyone possibly reach this conclusion?

Jackson goes out of his way to assert he is not a firearms instructor frequently.

He is also (in my opinion) way too modest about his ability when he discusses it on INGO. In fact, he would make a great teacher if he chose to do it.
    Your are correct. I made a big and incorrect leap in judgement. I have PM'd Jackson and hopefully I have made amends. With his attitude, I think that he is on the track to even further success.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I am not a firearms instructor and I do not consider myself to be one. Can you point me to the post where you got that idea? I've never intended to convey that. I pretty much consider myself a novice, or maybe middle-of-the-road when it comes to shooting. Especially when it comes to precise marksmanship. I have taken a few classes, primarily self-defense oriented. I definitely do not think that qualifies me as any kind of instructor. I have a long way to go myself.

I did actually want you to answer. I am interested in people's idea of a long pistol distance. I'm not sure I can ascertain whether you know what you're talking about from this handful of posts, but I agree with your earlier statement about the fundamentals of marksmanship. This really wasn't anything personal about you or your post. I think I just didn't ask my question very well.
    I apologize. I was out of line. I hope my PM expresses what I was trying to say.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom