73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Indianapolis - Marion County, Indiana, Code of Ordinances

While I was there, I thought I would extract this nugget:
    Quote:
    Chapter 807 - ADULT ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESSES >> ARTICLE III. - REGULATIONS

Sec. 807-301. - Premises requirements.

(d) Restrooms may not contain video reproduction equipment.

"Reproduction"? So it's okay to record videos in the restrooms, as long as you don't make copies?? :):

adamvandusen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Just in case anyone still cared. This is from the Marion county ords.

Within the police special service district, it shall be unlawful for any person to fire off, shoot at another person or otherwise use any dangerous weapon for any purpose other than in defense of his life or the life of another person, or the protection of his property or property entrusted to him by another person, or for practice at a range under the supervision and operation of a governmental entity, or without the prior written approval of the department of public safety.
    (b)
    This section shall not apply to the United States Army, Navy or other armed forces, the National Guard, or to any duly constituted and authorized law enforcement and peace officer of any governmental unit, or to manufacturers and to repair facilities for testing purposes within a private range.

nebulous

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Just in case anyone still cared. This is from the Marion county ords.

Within the police special service district, it shall be unlawful for any person to fire off, shoot at another person or otherwise use any dangerous weapon for any purpose other than in defense of his life or the life of another person, or the protection of his property or property entrusted to him by another person, or for practice at a range under the supervision and operation of a governmental entity, or without the prior written approval of the department of public safety.
    (b)
    This section shall not apply to the United States Army, Navy or other armed forces, the National Guard, or to any duly constituted and authorized law enforcement and peace officer of any governmental unit, or to manufacturers and to repair facilities for testing purposes within a private range.

So what are the boundaries of the police special service district?

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I have shot .22 nail gun blanks (#4) out of my heritage rough rider when practicing fast draw and am always shooting blanks out of the cannons and mortars that i make (up to 1.72") and nobody every shows up but im in grant county so IDK about marion co. I even called the sheriff and chief up and asked if i could unload my muzzleloader in my garage and the reply was "just dont shoot yourself" I discharged that into a barrel of water in my garage:ar15:

Top Bottom