• ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    gun laws

my sister is already all over it. Ban guns. Guns are bad. people with guns are bad. People who like guns are bad. It's just relentless with her.

Jason

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    my sister is already all over it. Ban guns. Guns are bad. people with guns are bad. People who like guns are bad. It's just relentless with her.

Jason

Tell her we after guns we should ban matches because they make arson easier, crowbars because they make burglary easier, cars because you can't kill someone if you're drunk driving a bicycle, and checks because they make fraud easier.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    BAN GUNS!

But wait. Chicago has practically banned guns ALREADY. NYC has practically banned guns ALREADY. Washington DC..... Why don't the anti's see the connection??

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    this is her excuse

I replied that NY already has very strict laws.
    this was the response
    "Laws on buying guns, or on carrying them? Seems it's regulating what/who can buy and where that's a large part of the problem..."

I really think she has the MSM and DNC wired to beam right into her head. It's just constant all day long with her.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    Guns are bad! B-A-D BAD I TELL YOU!

Obviously the shooter didn't know about the New York gun laws. If he would have known about those laws this would have never happened.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I replied that NY already has very strict laws.
    this was the response
    "Laws on buying guns, or on carrying them? Seems it's regulating what/who can buy and where that's a large part of the problem..."

I really think she has the MSM and DNC wired to beam right into her head. It's just constant all day long with her.

Too bad you couldn't take her shooting. She might find out she likes it!!

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    shooting

I am sure that wouldn't matter. It's in her mind so deep that guns are horrible. And only criminals have them. Wait, isn't that what she wants?

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    Sad news for sure. Bad news for guns.

Makes me wonder if any of these people who are trying to force stricter gun control laws, have actually shot a gun before?

Its like my Dad, he assumes that since all he hears is bad news about something, thats how it is, all the time.

Example. When we got the Internet for the first time back in 1996, he tells me in a serious voice, "Now don't be stealing money from any banks now." Assuming that you can just get onto the internet and withdraw all the banks money.

And for years he's be so suborn against using the internet, because he felt it was full of bad stuff. But in the past few years, he's actually gotten into it, and is using email, ebay, amazon, looking up gun info, looking up sale bills, etc. And he's changed his tune against it. Whenever he comes over to visit, he's on it more than I am.

So it makes me wonder if these people just assume that if you stick a gun in someones hand, it will always be pointed and shot towards another person because that's all they hear.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    They are saying it was a shotgun. Well, that just shows how all of the "assault weapon" and pistol bans are ridiculous, since if someone wants to commit mass murder they will just use whatever tools they can. Let's see them call for a shotgun ban, that would go over well...

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    It would be a never ending cycle. First guns, then knives, then bats/clubs, then kitchen utensils, then ........

The act does not have anything to do with the tool used.

Last edited:

coltaceguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Indiana
    They are saying it was a shotgun. Well, that just shows how all of the "assault weapon" and pistol bans are ridiculous, since if someone wants to commit mass murder they will just use whatever tools they can. Let's see them call for a shotgun ban, that would go over well...

Someone said "45 cal handgun"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    BAN GUNS!

But wait. Chicago has practically banned guns ALREADY. NYC has practically banned guns ALREADY. Washington DC..... Why don't the anti's see the connection??

Because...
    wildlife-monkeys-hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Of course Bloomberg used his position and national news coverage to speak to the epidemic of gun violence. What a shocker. Listening to him makes my head hurt. NY is the sheep capital of the US.

Top Bottom