Not open for further replies.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Rain date?

Hey guys, has anyone thougt about a rain date for this event? So far, they are just saying "chance" of showers Saturday, and I'm sure we can wait till Friday to make a decision, but if it looks bad, we should have a plan.
    It wouldn't hurt my feelings to put it off, I'm working out of town and will have to take Friday off to work on my brakes anyway to get ready. I may just rent a bike for the weekend, I would just hate to rent one and end up with a washout weekend!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Another prize!!!

Indy Trading Post continues its generosity!
    Brian is donating a 10 visit range pass for one of the prizes for our poker shoot!
    :rockwoot::ingo: Indy Trading Post:patriot: :yesway:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Hey guys, has anyone thougt about a rain date for this event? So far, they are just saying "chance" of showers Saturday, and I'm sure we can wait till Friday to make a decision, but if it looks bad, we should have a plan.
    It wouldn't hurt my feelings to put it off, I'm working out of town and will have to take Friday off to work on my brakes anyway to get ready. I may just rent a bike for the weekend, I would just hate to rent one and end up with a washout weekend!

Ah so I'm not the only fair weather wuss rider?:rockwoot: Glad to hear a rain date is being considered, I'd hate to miss the fun due to a little rain.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Ah so I'm not the only fair weather wuss rider?:rockwoot: Glad to hear a rain date is being considered, I'd hate to miss the fun due to a little rain.

Now wait a minute! :draw:who you callin a wuss? :draw:
    Anyway, looks like the weather is going to cooperate.
    Now I just have to get back in town and replace my brakes.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    To hell with staying up late and fixing my brakes!:noway:

I just rented a 2012 Electra Limited for the weekend!:rockwoot:

It's only :twocents: ! Well, uh, more like...:spend::spend::spend: !
    I've been wanting to check out the new bikes for a while now, so here's my chance! Considering mine is about 35 years old, it's almost time to upgrade!:dunno:

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    Cool. Now that is dedication. Let me know when you buy one. If you want to part with your older one let me know. Been thinking of getting a HD

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Cool. Now that is dedication. Let me know when you buy one. If you want to part with your older one let me know. Been thinking of getting a HD

I've owned my bike for about 25 years Jim. If I get a new one, I won't be getting rid of the current one. Both my daughters and wife know that I don't want my bike to leave the family! Waiting for a grandson to leave it to! Or granddaughter!

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    Well I have to work saturday morning now. I work on the base side of Atterbury so I should be able to meet you at the range. I wont be able to shoot so the poker thing is out for me but the ride and lunch I can do. Probably not dinner though.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    O.k. Guys, less than 24 hours till we ride!
    I NEED to know how many are planning on coming for the cook-out after the ride. My wife wants to get the grocery shopping done today.
    Please respond here and let us know your status.
    My house is a 10 minute ride from ITP and everyone is welcome.
    I had mentioned burgers and brats, but my wife suggested chili and taco soup (really good, if you haven't tried it). Let me know your preference, and we will decide today sometime.
    I don't want to buy a bunch of food that won't get eaten, so let me know who is planning on joining us for dinner so I can pass the number on to my wife. The sooner the better (she is not a last minute person like I am!).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom