• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Well, I received my new 10/22 M1 stock from Shooters Discount. If anyone is wondering about these, they are very nice. For $100 you get a nicely finished and great fitting stock. The only thing I noticed was the hole for the take down screw was slightly off center but once you get the screw started it will line up. I am waiting for my Tech Sights to arrive, they should be here any day. I can't wait to have this all put together.:rockwoot:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Kind of takes my thunder a bit.... i have been accumulating the parts to turn a 10/22 into an m1 garand clone using original garand parts including the barrel.. if i find out someone makes a drop in stock for that like the carbine i will be very disapointed.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    The article was in shotgun news, and thats what i am going off of... shortening an stock, and reinletting it for a ruger action.
    lining a garand barrel and chambering it after you turn it down to the proper dimentions required to fit it in the reciever. full lenght bed the barrel because of the weight.... glue a factory bottom metal plate to a ruger magazine... some tech sights, and crap load of time.... and ill have a .22lr m1 garand

Top Bottom