• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I once had a FTF sale with VUPDblue and I had 2 loaded pistols, a loaded AR and 911 entered on the phone just waiting for me to it send.

I don't know how I did it but managed to escape the encounter without having to use any of the items I had brought with me.

Oh and we completed the transaction! :D

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    That's what was going on. I was just leaving Menards when the LEOs were flying by. And the wife wouldn't let me drive past and see what was going on. :dunno: I was going to get on here and ask if anyone knew what it was but as soon as we got home and unloaded the car we were off to the Wife's Moms house.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Boilers: Ah, but do you go in with a trauma plate duct taped to your back to withstand multiple .308 hits? :lmfao:

I once had a FTF sale with VUPDblue and I had 2 loaded pistols, a loaded AR and 911 entered on the phone just waiting for me to it send.

I don't know how I did it but managed to escape the encounter without having to use any of the items I had brought with me.

Oh and we completed the transaction! :D

and I had the banhammer just in case he got squirrely!

Heh. Nick, I thought you were going to say, "...and he was STILL outgunned!" :biggun:

Blessings,
    Bill

Rogercaruthers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2009
    Wow shot out a window and everything else... I hope he wasn't carrying a cz-52 that thing wouldve went through the back wall of the building! People are just crazy this kind of stuff is why people carrying guns get bad reps! Sometimes i just want to ask people who commit crimes to leave their guns at home because they are ruining it for the rest of us! Depending on what exactly happened of course i think it is never a bad idea to carry a weapon when buying or selling things!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    In light of this post I would like to say "Thank You" to two :ingo: members, you know who you are, for not shooting at me!. I have made 2 RECENT FTF purchases from :ingo: members, AND NO-ONE PULLED A GUN!:rockwoot:
    No, I take that back. At the last transaction, I DID pull out my PT145 to show the seller an example of what he was looking for. He in turn showed me what he was carrying, but this was all in FUN!:D
    Anyway, Thank you both, for a smooth, and very agreeable transaction.:patriot:

Top Bottom