Shipshewanna gun show Aug 11-12 who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I went to pick up an AR15 lower parts kit . Largest show that I've seen there. I can't figure out why many of the vendors don't have signs advertising their business. I wanted to find Auburn Arms but couldn't, even asked the promoters & they didn't know. It's like they are keeping a secret.:dunno:

I remember seeing that name in there.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    I didnt go today but will go on sunday.. I heard from a guy that has a business across the street that the place was a mad house today. So I hope there is a good deal left for me.

Saturday from 9-noon was pretty crazy. There was quite a line out front a half hour before the show. Even with all the folks my buddy and I sold 2 guns to private sales, traded 2 others. And ended up selling 3 more to vendors/dealers the last hour of the show. Had many many lookers. No real offers from regular folks only "whats the cheapest you'll sell this?" Which is always a great question when I reply with the corresponding number that is written on the tag. Still very fun, I cant say ive been to a gunshow where I didnt have fun. Although when the show is super packed it can be a huge pain in the butt to just walk anywhere, that takes a lot of the fun out of them.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I looked for your table but wasnt sure I found you. Were you still there on Sunday? I thought I might have seen your table where you located just to the right of the entry way off in the back corner. If that was you and your buddy you guys were always talking to someone when I walked by. I was the walking INGO billboard with my shooting shirt.

swissrifles1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Near South Bend
    Was there on Saturday,around 10:00 ,Packed crowd. I thought the isles were too tight for the crowd , was elbow to elbow. Lots of nice stuff there. Most of the older milsurp guns were 100+ overpriced , ammo wasnt too out of line. Lots of newer stuff there also. I thought there was a nice mix of older and new stuff.
    I have been to this show 3 times now and have truly enjoyed myself each time I went.
    Like the Nappanee show ,its elbow to elbow for most of the day but worth it. I just wish these shows were 4 times a year instead of 1 or 2.
    Thank you to all the sellers and promoters at these shows for making it all happen.
    P.S. FOR GOD SAKES, LEAVE YOUR LITTLE KIDS AT HOME....!!!!!!!!!:xmad:

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    I looked for your table but wasnt sure I found you. Were you still there on Sunday? I thought I might have seen your table where you located just to the right of the entry way off in the back corner. If that was you and your buddy you guys were always talking to someone when I walked by. I was the walking INGO billboard with my shooting shirt.

That was me, in the corner past the entrance next to the VFW raffle. I did see someone in a brown shirt that looked like it had sponsors on it one of em INGO. We were really busy except for sunday afternoon it was completely dead.

itsgreg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hudson
    I went to pick up an AR15 lower parts kit . Largest show that I've seen there. I can't figure out why many of the vendors don't have signs advertising their business. I wanted to find Auburn Arms but couldn't, even asked the promoters & they didn't know. It's like they are keeping a secret.:dunno:

The spaces behind the tables was a bit narrower and I couldnt fit my sign in. so left it out in the truck. still had one of the best shows in awhile tho.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    That was me, in the corner past the entrance next to the VFW raffle. I did see someone in a brown shirt that looked like it had sponsors on it one of em INGO. We were really busy except for sunday afternoon it was completely dead.

I thought that might have been you guys. And yes that was me in a INGO shooting shirt. Its a very comfortable shirt to walk around the show.:ingo:

Top Bottom