Shipshewanna gun show Aug 11-12 who's going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    Howdy everybody, I'm renting my first table at the Shipshewanna gun show this weekend. I'm just so gosh darn excited that I had to ask INGO who else is going? If so stop by my table and chat me up as I'll be there all day. Tall skinny guy with the USMC shirt seated next to a short stocky guy probably wearing a firefighter shirt. My buddy and I have about 12 guns amongst us for sale or trade plus a bunch of misc gun stuff/USMC books and things. Hope to see some other :ingo: members this weekend, dont be shy.

Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM

Sunday 10 AM - 3 PM

August 11 & 12, 2012

SHIPSHEWANA TOWN CENTER

760 S. VAN BURENSTREET (INDIANA HWY 5) SHIPSHEWANA, IN 46565

gunguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :ar15:
    Sorry...Going to the one in Lafayette!
    Let me know how it is. I was at Shipshe for setup. It is packed, looks like about 250 tables in 4 rooms. Even the Lobby. If anyone needs a Glock worked on, there is a Glock Armorer right at the front door. A lot of individuals, but some of the dealers I saw were ZX Guns, Titus Firearms,
    Belcher Gunsmithing and Auburn Arms. Probably one of their largest shows.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    :ar15:
    Let me know how it is. I was at Shipshe for setup. It is packed, looks like about 250 tables in 4 rooms. Even the Lobby. If anyone needs a Glock worked on, there is a Glock Armorer right at the front door. A lot of individuals, but some of the dealers I saw were ZX Guns, Titus Firearms,
    Belcher Gunsmithing and Auburn Arms. Probably one of their largest shows.

The place was so packed last show that any more vendors would have to set up in the bathrooms.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I didnt go today but will go on sunday.. I heard from a guy that has a business across the street that the place was a mad house today. So I hope there is a good deal left for me.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Well, I went today (Sat.).
    I decided to wait a while and let the crowd die down a bit.
    Got there at about 11:15 and it wasn't as bad as the last time I was there.
    One of the vendors said that it was so crowded in the morning that people just couldn't walk.
    Said that some people got so fed up, they went back and demanded their entry fee back and left.
    I thought some of the rows were very narrow.

I picked up a few items.
    Was out of there by 12:30, so it wasn't a bad day.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    Went there today, got there about 1:30pm. Good show, not to crowded in the afternoon. Some high prices some good deals, picked up a couple of good outdoor books and misc cleaning stuff. Picked up a Ruger Single Six New Model in excelent condition, no wear, no dings, no rust. Good price IMO.

Overall the show was a 10 out of 10.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    Picked up a stripped ar lower. From fellow Ingoer sp3walker. I also found my .223 handi rifle I had been looking for 240.00 with scope and 3 gsg 1911 .22 mags 3 for 50.00 bucks best deal I had all day. Not a bad day... spent more than I wanted but I couldnt pass up the good deal on the mags.

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    I went to pick up an AR15 lower parts kit . Largest show that I've seen there. I can't figure out why many of the vendors don't have signs advertising their business. I wanted to find Auburn Arms but couldn't, even asked the promoters & they didn't know. It's like they are keeping a secret.:dunno:

Top Bottom