• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SouthBendIN

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    South Bend
    Does anyone know if the guy who sells all the flares will be there? I saw him at the 1500 last year and he had a huge table set up with all kinds of heavy-duty flares. I bought a bunch of handheld ones for like a buck a piece and they work great (even though they are all expired). He had some parachute flares that I want to check out.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Does anyone know if the guy who sells all the flares will be there? I saw him at the 1500 last year and he had a huge table set up with all kinds of heavy-duty flares. I bought a bunch of handheld ones for like a buck a piece and they work great (even though they are all expired). He had some parachute flares that I want to check out.

Is that the guy with the exotic shot gun shells? He is usually there.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Looks like me an Glock17 man, an another friend will be there Sat a.m....I'll be wearing a "Keep Indiana Zombie Free" T-shirt...not really looking for anything...except maybe a all USGI M1A...not likely to see that though....an good deal on it...maybe a Nagant pistol, cheap....looking never hurts...much.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    whats the time the show gets over Saturday? How much is it to get in? I plan on going and looking for primers and bullets if i can find the time.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Don't worry guys, I'll be there! Somehow, Cwood at Indiana Supply Depot, is also sharing an island of tables with us (It's gonna get out of control real quick)

As most people have been posting about other gun shows as of late.. Be sure to expect poor selection, crazy high prices, grumpy people, if that is what your expecting and come looking for.

For the others people looking to have a good time, check out some guns, and have fun. Deals at my table only require a good attitude, maybe a joke or two, and the willingness to work for one bit, just as I'll try to earn your business. Stop by and say hello...

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-otr_-_shipshewana_2_26-27_a.html#post1698828

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Anyone see any good prices on ammo that might be there tomorrow? I was out late this morning, so I didnt wake up in time to get over today, but I might go tomorrow if I can pick up some ammo. Oh, powders, primers, bullets, etc as well.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Anyone see any good prices on ammo that might be there tomorrow? I was out late this morning, so I didnt wake up in time to get over today, but I might go tomorrow if I can pick up some ammo. Oh, powders, primers, bullets, etc as well.

The most crowded and longest line I've ever seen at this show. Only priced some 45ACP(under $25/50) and bricks of 22(more than Walmart).
    The most primers I have seen at this show too. Only one guy,(DRK Global) had them less than $3x/1000(Winchester). The one guy with powder was higher than local shops. About usual on bullets, cowboys in back had good price on 38 lead. It looked like the family usually in the outside section with lots of brass and ammo were not there.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Got there around 9:30, bought a few odds an ends an a WWII Inland Carbine, just posted about it on "Long Guns"....I thought it would be bigger, but it was OK, started to get real crowded when we left...Had my "Keep Indiana Zombie Free" T-shirt on, one dealer stopped me an asked where I got that, really liked it, so told him about INGO.

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    Got a good deal on a nice barrel for my winchester 1200 and a custom fillet knife for the kitchen.
    Also got some exploding targets and stuff from the guy in the big room (the only guy who had them, that was not in the hallway). The guy in the hallway had nice targets, but was more expensive on the exploding.
    Here is the 1200 with the new barrel , she usually sports the 28" winchoke.
    I was pretty happy with the show, this was the biggest show I have been to. Also the first show I have been to that was not in St. Joseph county. It was worth the $5 IMO
    wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1599x1198 and weights 467KB.
    i5b395.jpg

Posted this in a dead thread so I doubled it.

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    Went after lunch at the Blue Gate:rockwoot: Walked around and looked and played touchy feely with the handguns I was interested in. Prices weren't that attractive to me, though I didn't try to haggle on anything either. Took 7 crisp $100 bills with me and brought them back home. Was really looking for XDm .40 3.8 Compact in black but didn't find one. Did fine a bi-tone one but that's not what I want.

As far as shows go it wasn't bad. Not to overly crowded, folks around me smelled fine:laugh:

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Decided to go up this morning. Not a bad show. A few decent deals. Stopped and picked up a new Spyderco from Brads Knives. Pretty similar to most of the shipshewana shows which are usually pretty decent.

Top Bottom