• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    I'm primarily a mushroom hunter, but I enjoy heading into the woods in February for sheds. I've not had much luck, but its a great excuse to get out of the house, and get the legs back in shape for morel season.

jjordan2840

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    lafayette
    I take the kids out with me. We have waked our new property several times with no luck. Lots of big deer on the trail cams. I know they are there, I'm just not very good or lucky. I have friends that walk right to them all the time. I wish I had a shed dog.

ShelbyCo.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2010
    Marietta
    I have never went out looking but plan to make this my first year! Like to just be in the woods but it would also be nice to find a few treasures!

nbunga

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I usually go out a couple times every year. Never any luck. I Also have a buddy that's finds them like weeds. Of course he's the same guy that seems to win a gun at just about every other banquet he's at. But anyways I think it's a little early yet also.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I love to look for them and have found a couple. I was upset to go to my secret lucky spot and the guy had bush hoged it the day before I got there. I may give it a shot this year but not untill later on.

vwarren

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    greenfield
    An antler trap is when u drive some sort of rods into the ground around some sort of bait. The idea is that when the bucks stick their heads down to feed their loose antlers will get knocked off when they rub on the rods. Some people also just set their bait in a thick area or next to a fence.

houndman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I was out rabbit hunting the 13 of january and one of the guys with us found a small 4 point that is the 3rd one we have found huning since they extended the season

Top Bottom