Sharing your advice with firearms manufacturers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Dear Taurus/Rossi/Braztech/Marlin/NEF... please include a prepaid FedEx return airbill with all of your guns. This sending **** back to you to fix what should never have been sent out to begin with is getting expensive. kthxbai

Dear pistol manufacturers... if you feel the need to include a manual safety on your pistol, please make it of a design that can be easily manipulated without totally compromising the firing grip. The little "nubbins" that seem to be so en vogue lately (SR9, LC9, FNS, Shield, etc) are pretty ridiculous. If you make the safety small on purpose so the end user can ignore it if he chooses, then just don't put in on in the first place!

Pitchfork

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    South Bend Area
    To all manufacturers: My firearm is not your lawyers grafitti wall. Leave the warnings in the manual or offer variants for PC states that require such mumbo jumbo.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    To all manufacturers: My firearm is not your lawyers grafitti wall. Leave the warnings in the manual or offer variants for PC states that require such mumbo jumbo.

Damn right :yesway:

I hate seeing warning labels, cautions, and other BS on my firearm. I'm still under the belief that firearms are works of art (well, most, Glocks and Hi Points aint pretty :):), so I don't want to see a freaking warning label on the side of my firearm.

You can knock $10 off the price of my gun and just skip that engraving step, hell, I might pay $10 more for not having a damn label.

Top Bottom