• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So here's a fun game. Inspired by the "First Tweet" thing last month... how about your first INGO post?

---

Go to "Advanced Search" at top right
    Check "Posts"
    Put in your Username
    Sort by Date, Ascending

---

Should be plenty of embarrassing ones out there. We were all new at some point. Maybe a few of you started with your eye in the classifieds... then ended up being valuable members of the community? :P

Here's my very first one, turns out it was in the Newbie subforum.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...etings/40174-newbie-greenwood.html#post435396

Funny enough, I ended up selling my first gun (The USP) and buying a "blocky" Glock 23... exactly the opposite of what I said. :)

I'm also an extremely avid OC'er... when back then I had no idea it was "legal"

So how about you?

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Mine was in the how did you find INGO thread.
    "Heard about it from a co worker"

In my search, I realized I never made a thread in the Introductions & Greetings forum! I should go do that now.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Here's mine.

Hello all,

I've been watching the forum from a far over the past few months and finally decided to join the fun. Still relatively new to shooting, about 2 years and always looking to learn more. This seems like a great place to visit. I've already*wasted, spent many quality hours here reading through the threads.

So far I have just one lonely handgun, but I'm looking to expand the collection. I'm sure I'll find plenty of great advice in that regard.

In the past 13 months I've expanded the collection from a single handgun to three, and I now have three rifles, including an AR which I never thought I wanted. You guys are a bad influence on me.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Mine was in the how did you find INGO thread.
    "Heard about it from a co worker"

In my search, I realized I never made a thread in the Introductions & Greetings forum! I should go do that now.

I didn't either....mine should read: "My name is Glockman23c, and I'm an INGOholic.

Top Bottom