• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    Tri-State Gun Show at Seymour National Guard Armory, this Saturday and Sunday, October 24th and 25th.

Hours: 8:30 to 4:00 Saturday, 9:00 to 3:00 Sunday

Admission $6, age 12 and under free

Free parking and coffee.

Armory is at Freeman Field, west of town off US50.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I think there will be some new vendors to this show being the same time as the 1500. I don't think it will hurt the attendance much because people that go to Seymour show are usually not looking for flea market crap like you get at the 1500.

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    I think there will be some new vendors to this show being the same time as the 1500. I don't think it will hurt the attendance much because people that go to Seymour show are usually not looking for flea market crap like you get at the 1500.

Which show will you be setting up at, Woody?

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Dewidmt is this your first time setting up at Seymour? I think this show will have a lot of new vendors. I can count up about 20 tables worth of guys that set up at the 1500 that normally do this show. That leaves a lot of empty tables and I don't think the promoter is going to let that happen.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dewidmt is this your first time setting up at Seymour? I think this show will have a lot of new vendors. I can count up about 20 tables worth of guys that set up at the 1500 that normally do this show. That leaves a lot of empty tables and I don't think the promoter is going to let that happen.

Hopefully they'll be filled by new vendors and not just remain as 20 empty tables...

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Very interesting...there is this show, the Anderson show, INDO 1500 and way down south is the Owensboro show all this weekend. What will vendors do? I predict more than the average amount of empty tables at the smaller shows and vendors going to the shows with the greater foot traffic.

tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    I came out good last year at Salem I don't know if I'll head to the 1500 or just wait and go to Salem?

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I don't think they will have empty tables at Seymour. It took me three years to get up to three tables. Tom has a waiting list for that show. The overbooking for this weekend is on the 1500. Supposedly they had a scheduling conflict at the fairgrounds and they changed the date after everyone else had it booked around the 1500. This is just the gossip I recieved so I won't claim it to be fact.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I don't think they will have empty tables at Seymour. It took me three years to get up to three tables. Tom has a waiting list for that show. The overbooking for this weekend is on the 1500. Supposedly they had a scheduling conflict at the fairgrounds and they changed the date after everyone else had it booked around the 1500. This is just the gossip I recieved so I won't claim it to be fact.

From what I saw today...I believe this. Several empty tables at the 1500...'seemed' to be less rifles there....still lots of pistols. lots of knives....just seemed empty compared to normal. I found what I didn't need and bought it...so I was still successful!

Top Bottom