• Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    We left after drinking water.

A great Thai place further east off I65 on the North side of Whitestown Pkwy (near the Meijer, I think)
    I love Thai food but have only eaten it a few times. I need to go with someone who knows how to order; my son is my go to.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I love Thai food but have only eaten it a few times. I need to go with someone who knows how to order; my son is my go to.
    Well, i don't know where Ziggidyville is but if my wife and I see it on the road sign, I will PM you and we will pick a Thai place to meet.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Of course, it would be!

Red wants one of these....

View attachment 370021
    Ahh the memories.

Though the first thing that comes to mind, using the key to put down the tailgate window to be able to put down the tailgate. (unless it has the twin rear door option). That always seemed to break at the worst moment.

It was just one of those things. Like taking off the top on a similarly aged blazer.. which caused a sure rainstorm to come your way.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ahh the memories.

Though the first thing that comes to mind, using the key to put down the tailgate window to be able to put down the tailgate. (unless it has the twin rear door option). That always seemed to break at the worst moment.

It was just one of those things. Like taking off the top on a similarly aged blazer.. which caused a sure rainstorm to come your way.
    The red and white one has barn doors. The blue one has the tailgate.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Okay for those who don't know what I am talking about, or are too young. There were two sure things with these old Chevy Vehicles.

ONE:
    If you took the top of your Chevy Blazer, it was a sirens call for a random rainstorm. You see.. While Chevy/GMC made these to come off. It was a freaking production of hidden bolts, and such...so it wasn't a quick thing. And sure as HECK enough... some freakin rainstorm would come if you ever dared to take the blazer top off. Many don't know it, but the drought of 88 was finally ended, by enough people taking the blazer tops off and summoning the rain.
    1722610964074.png

TWO:
    Your Chevy/GMC suburban tailgate will malfunction where the window quits going up and down. Which because the design, the window must go down to open it. The switch inside LOVED to break.. it was a certainly that it would.
    1722610824660.png

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Okay for those who don't know what I am talking about, or are too young. There were two sure things with these old Chevy Vehicles.

ONE:
    If you took the top of your Chevy Blazer, it was a sirens call for a random rainstorm. You see.. While Chevy/GMC made these to come off. It was a freaking production of hidden bolts, and such...so it wasn't a quick thing. And sure as HECK enough... some freakin rainstorm would come if you ever dared to take the blazer top off. Many don't know it, but the drought of 88 was finally ended, by enough people taking the blazer tops off and summoning the rain.
    View attachment 370283

TWO:
    Your Chevy/GMC suburban tailgate will malfunction where the window quits going up and down. Which because the design, the window must go down to open it. The switch inside LOVED to break.. it was a certainly that it would.
    View attachment 370282
    We have had to rebuild the window motor in the tailgate once shortly after we bought it. So far, we have had no more issues. We do love our squarebodies though. :cool:

Top Bottom