• ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Long string of foul worlds.

I'm going to call it a night. "changes" have been un-done to repair the problems they caused. I'll re-visit tomorrow evening.

*grumble*

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Crazy_Frog-Ding-01.jpg

Thank you for putting pants on that d*** frog. :):

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    Experienced some slowness last night around 8:45 PM. Like uber-slowness. Then I wasn't on the rest of the night so I dunno.

Thanks for the work and better luck next time :) Not much in the world more frustrating than doing a bunch of work and having it not work out :(

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I'm still intermittently kicked off, then have trouble loading new page, but ONLY with INGO. EVERYTHING else loads quickly?

Just minutes ago I tried to log on and had "trouble loading page" for 5-10 minutes. When I was able to log on again, the tag showed only 7 users online?

Guess there's still a few bugs?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    But I still didn't get an answer as to why you do maintenance during prime time?

That don't make no sense. :dunno:

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Maybe its because the people doing it have day jobs and this is the only time in which they can do it.

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    Can I even post?

I hope so.. if this shows up.. I guess I posted.

I haven't even been able to post for a few days now.. let alone PM or anything of the sort.

scheesman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Indy
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._steel_challenge_style_league.html#post764113

I'm getting broken php in both IE and Firefox. Not sure if this is related or not?

Warning: require(/home/webhost/ingo/forums/68992-mcfg_airsoft_uspsa_steel_challenge_style_arcade.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/webhost/ingo/forums/vbseo.php on line 1129

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/webhost/ingo/forums/68992-mcfg_airsoft_uspsa_steel_challenge_style_arcade.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/webhost/ingo/forums/vbseo.php on line 1129

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._steel_challenge_style_league.html#post764113

I'm getting broken php in both IE and Firefox. Not sure if this is related or not?

Warning: require(/home/webhost/ingo/forums/68992-mcfg_airsoft_uspsa_steel_challenge_style_arcade.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/webhost/ingo/forums/vbseo.php on line 1129

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/webhost/ingo/forums/68992-mcfg_airsoft_uspsa_steel_challenge_style_arcade.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/webhost/ingo/forums/vbseo.php on line 1129

I get the same thing for that thread.

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    I am having issue getting here thru ingunowners.com in my drop down menu but I can here from ingunowners/forums.com? Does that make sense?:dunno:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    In about an hour or so, Lars is going to try again the thing he was doing the other night. Hopefully it'll work with no hiccups.

Top Bottom