• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Can spectators come watch? This is something I would like to get involved with, but didnt know how.

Bring your gun, mags and ammo and I will walk you through the whole evening.

If you come to watch you will wish you had your gun after 15 minutes.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Does anyone have 3 G22 mags I can borrow tomorrow night? THeres a new guy that wants to come but only has 3 mags.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can't make it this friday but...

Shot pins out there a few times, just wondered do you guys shoot the standard course of fire, smoke and hope, speed option, ect? also hear a rumor that MCFG is goint to have 100yrd range in the near future, is that true. Getting ready to make a decision to join a club soon, the addtion of a 100yrd range would make that decsion easier. :ar15:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    do you guys shoot the standard course of fire, smoke and hope, speed option, ect?

FNS is not an SCSA-sanctioned event (which is why it's "Friday Night Steel" and not "Steel Challenge"), and must operate within club rules (no drawing from the holster, no movement, etc). The courses of fire are designed by the match director and his team. They are usually fairly consistent from one match to the next, with some variations in number/positioning/types of targets, and the occasional surprise element.

Do a search on Youtube and/or here for some of the FNS videos I, HICKMAN and others have taken over the years for an idea of what to expect.

I'm sure one of the FNS crew will be along to correct me if I'm wrong on any of this...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Any one have 3 extra g22 mags?

I got you IM. I'm heading to the range now just to test a new gun before I head to the library to read for class tonight. Are you free to meet me there? If not, I can place them somewhere and let you know where they are.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom