• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like we're, once again, ignoring the cause for this kind of ****. Leftists are screaming about the NRA again, as though they had a remote modicum of influence in this ****ed up kid. DailyKOS is asking for the NRA/GOP response... Why? Because they have the intellectual honesty and integrity of an infant. Hm, I wonder if BMW is going to issue a statement, as well?

He was given everything he ever wanted. He lived in the "everyone gets a trophy" lifestyle. He didn't understand, or accept, that he could be refused/rejected something in life. So, he flips and shoots some people, and stabs some others.

Media doing it's job by glorifying him, making sure shootings continue to happen.

This is simple suicide by cop attention whoring. They want to die, but want a lot of people to know who they are. Media goes right along with it.

He was, once again, mentally unstable... but his environment didn't allow him to be treated. "He's just going through a phase...", or "He's just acting out..."

This is stuff you can't fix anymore, I'm afraid. The pussification of America breeds this sort of self-important violent person.
    They act like the NRA programs all of the emotionally dysfunctional loons and then arms them to go out and commit atrocities.

They cannot/refuse to hold the individual accountable so they seek to pin the rap on the NRA.

I don't believe I can ever recall any of these monsters professing to carry out their despicable inhuman deeds in the name of the NRA.

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    I just saw where Peter King (R) of New York, is calling for more Federal gun laws.

Not all the ***holes wear the (D). Some just pretend to be conservative.

Which is why I said liberals and not Democrats.

Democraps and Repulitards only have the slightest shred of difference between them.

True Conservatives and Liberals on the other hand are vastly different

Last edited:

Shiver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2014
    The dumpster
    They act like the NRA programs all of the emotionally dysfunctional loons and then arms them to go out and commit atrocities.

They cannot/refuse to hold the individual accountable so they seek to pin the rap on the NRA.

I don't believe I can ever recall any of these monsters professing to carry out their despicable inhuman deeds in the name of the NRA.

Ironically it seems to be exactly the opposite. Most of the psycho shooter types seem to be hardcore Liberals who hate the NRA at their very core.

New slogan: Guns don't kill people, unstable, emotionally immature children of Liberal radicals do.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Victim's father blames the NRA for his son's death.

I blame the Victim's Father, for not demanding his gun rights while living in California.(and for living there in the first place)
    Everyone there are just sitting ducks without any legal means of protection.
    The attacks could have been stopped early or even prevented altogether. :draw:

[video=youtube;664f0INxNbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=664f0INxNbM[/video]

When I lived there, we didn't have OC or CC like here.
    We had NC or IC. No Carry or Illegal Carry.

It Sucked Big Time....:(

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    No, it's still legal to claim to be a Republican in NY.

It's considered witchcraft in MA, where we just heard about the new gun laws they are going to have our legislature pass.

Actualy could have been worse. Biggest deal is no more private sales.....unless at an FFL. Makes LTC harder to get if you have misdemeanors as well. Other non-sense as well. Mostly increasing penalties for existing laws....coulda been worse.

Of course this was the speaker's bill and not Ed Markey's. Markey's would make the Kallifornians proud.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    It baffles me to no end that some of these legislators obviously seem incapable of thinking about how these victims could have better protected themselves against the twisted mofo.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    It baffles me to no end that some of these legislators obviously seem incapable of thinking about how these victims could have better protected themselves against the twisted mofo.

They won't be appeased until all guns are banned or demilled, and then they will start calling for a ban on "Assault Knives" when mass-stabbings begin to happen.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Disgusting. Like clockwork, the Democrat politicians as predictable as the sunrise and sunset times, immediately exploit the most recent shooting tragedy to advance their own careers. The drums are beating once more, its all over the internet. Senators from California, another from CT, all jumping on the bandwagon. Same old story, all of their gun control laws have done nothing to prevent these tragedies. They ignore the facts because that doesn't help them, and they have no interest at all in helping to come up with a real real resolution, which would be to begin elimination of the asinine gun control laws in place that disarm and make sheep out of Americans. Rather than address the responsibility of the people to ensure their own safety, they prefer to feed the mentality that somehow the government can ensure the public's safety as long as the public is willing (or even if not wiling) to disarm and just leave the rest to them. But isn't that what we've been doing for decades now? And the killings have become more frequent, not less.

Oh, but don't expect the politicians to disarm themselves as they are disarming you, their lives are more important than yours.

I am fed up with politicians trying to disarm free Americans to make themselves look good every time a criminal commits a crime.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    The comments after the article highlight the real problem - errant and misleading and outright false data. People actually believe there are 30,000 people killed by guns annually in the US. That's the problem. One comment was "guns serve no other purpose but to kill", bathtubs, scateboards, cars, etc. serve many functions. These "facts" and "ideals" are shared by hundreds of thousands of people. Where do they get these "facts" and "ideals"?

Politicians with an agenda.
    Gun control groups with an agenda.
    The mass media also with an agenda.
    Government backed research sites and papers/authors with an agenda.

I understand why government wants more control and a disarmed public. I also understand the politics of science and why when data is bought and paid for it will say what the purchaser wants it to say. But the real puzzler for me is why the media so haply locks step...and why would a guy like Bloomberg want a disarmed public so badly? You would think the media would be for our civil rights, a strong first amendment proponent. You would think a billionaire would be in favor of personal freedom. I struggle to understand, unless they actually believe the bought and paid for data and agenda of an expanding government hungry for more control.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    You see, these are the times the pro-2A groups have to go on the offense. Forget about being labeled insensitive or being politically correct.
    This would be a good argument for removing some of the restrictive laws already on the books in California.

Would someone tell this guy that murder, in the manner it was carried out, is already banned in this country?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    [video=youtube;664f0INxNbM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=664f0INxNbM[/video]

I understand he is a grieving parent, but screw him.

If any of the previous 5 victims, or even a concerned passerby, had been armed, his son may be alive. Instead, the People's Republic of Kalifornia has made it increasingly difficult for it's people to defend themselves.

Now I read he wants to cuddle with his son's murder's father. Ahhh, isn't that sweet. Please, I'm about to puke.:puke:

Top Bottom