• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    Alright. In the past few weeks we've all been rightly concerned about our 2nd Amendment rights and some of us, hopefully most of us, have been writing our Congressmen or encouraging others to do the same.

Here's question for all of you before I get too drunk on New Year's Eve. Have any of you thought about contacting Sen. Feinstein directly and letting that b**** know exactly what you think of her proposed ban on the 2nd Amendment?

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I have a letter ready to go out in tomorrow's mail. I put my 'essay' "Be Careful Disarming America" in it for her to (hopefully) read. We'll see if I get any kind of response.

MP43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Rochester
    I am amazed with how many of my friends and family dont even want to hear, let alone discuss this topic. It is ashame how much this government has already turned so many American people into a Zombie like state. As if their minds just dont function anymore!!!!!!!!! I believe there are already Zombies all around us. LOL

SPUTTER

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    BEDFORD
    Look at how many times congress trys to change the law when anything happens, some are for the good, but the weapons ban, restriction how ever she wants to put it say, is stupid. I pray that people will stand up and smell the coffee what she is trying to do. It seems like todays young and middle class just do not have a glue on anything.

Top Bottom