• Total voters

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Overwhelming for Sinks-Burris. I assume most of these are coming from the Rep side. The way I look at it: I am voting for which party will control the both houses. Image what will happen if the Dems maintain control. Obamacare will seem like a picnic.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    Overwhelming for Sinks-Burris. I assume most of these are coming from the Rep side. The way I look at it: I am voting for which party will control the both houses. Image what will happen if the Dems maintain control. Obamacare will seem like a picnic.

The way I see it, you are looking at things from a position of fear. THIS is the problem with our country today.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    If you think the Republicans will repeal obamacare or even defund it, you're fooling yourself. They like it just as much if not more than the Dems.

In fact, it was Republicans that first hoisted up the idea of Health Insurance Exchanges as a way to try to reduce cost.

It was also a Republican that instituted Socialized Medicine with an insurance Mandate in Mass.

So, forgive me if I don't have faith in our big government masters with the R after their name.

bigus_D

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Country Side
    If you think the Republicans will repeal obamacare or even defund it, you're fooling yourself. They like it just as much if not more than the Dems.

In fact, it was Republicans that first hoisted up the idea of Health Insurance Exchanges as a way to try to reduce cost.

It was also a Republican that instituted Socialized Medicine with an insurance Mandate in Mass.

So, forgive me if I don't have faith in our big government masters with the R after their name.

QFT

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I clicked on Ellsworth even though I would never vote for him.

Polls like this are worthless for gauging true public opinion. This type of poll only show statistically invalid micro-sampling of the electorate, we have no idea if the people who vote in this poll are even registered voters, are Hoosiers, or even of legal age to vote.

In reality my vote is going to RSB, as I have stated on a few other threads here on INGO. Sadly INGO is the only place where there is ever any discussion of RSB as a candidate.

gdh

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Crown Point
    I am going to vote for Rebecca Sinks-Burris. Bad news is that I don't think anyone I have voted for in the last few years has won.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    After the first debate, I PMd Rebecca. I told her that while, knowing Indiana voters, I do not think she will garner enough votes to win, it will be neither because she did not earn nor because she did not deserve the votes, but because the electorate are acting like morons. I think she should win. I will be voting to help her win. The reality is that whether she wins or not, I will be able to truthfully say that I am, for once, proud of my vote. I can finally say I am voting FOR someone, not just against someone I want less.

Friends, that's a good feeling.

Blessings,
    Bill

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Image what will happen if the Dems maintain control. Obamacare will seem like a picnic.
    If you're talking about the proverbial "don't waste your vote" advice so often given when it comes to Libertarians, I agree. . .

I will vote for Rebecca the Libertarian, and I will NEVER 'waste' my vote by voting for a Republican (or Democrat), merely to keep the Democrat (or Republican) from getting elected.

Wasting our votes NOT on Libertarians, ladies and gentlemen, but wasting our votes on RINO Republicans "to keep the greater of two evils from being elected" is precisely WHY WE GOT IN THIS MESS...!

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    The reality is that whether she wins or not, I will be able to truthfully say that I am, for once, proud of my vote. I can finally say I am voting FOR someone, not just against someone I want less.

I feel the same way. I have voted for many Libertarians in years past, but I feel that this year Rebecca Sink-Burris is creating some real visibility, viability, and momentum for the LP that can bring about a more widespread recognition to the libertarian message of social tolerance and fiscal restraint.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I refuse to yet once again vote for the lesser of two evils. This time around I don't care if the democrats maintain power, the Republicans have failed too much for any support.

I'm voting for Rebecca because that is who I believe should win, damn the game we have been playing for way too long.

Top Bottom