• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So I guess the election of Trump outed the Republicans for whom they really are (and it ain't freedom loving patriots).We also know them, without a doubt. And apparently the same goes for anyone who would consider voting for them.

What are you implying Kut? I voted for Trump. I'd like to know what you think I am.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

You tell me. Perhaps that if a business man wants to sell things he has to obtain those things from who manufactures them?
    Saying someone sells things made in China and trying to pretend it is somehow bad is to be intentionally deceitful. You know, like in a political commercial. That's why it's funny, because I've watched the process of building up China for decades.
    Until our president gets manufacturing increased here, back up and running, we are stuck with this horrible state of affairs.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So I guess the election of Trump outed the Republicans for whom they really are (and it ain't freedom loving patriots).We also know them, without a doubt. And apparently the same goes for anyone who would consider voting for them.
    :lmfao:
    Problem is the ant-freedom stunts and lies by the Democrats are real and not make believe fantasies of people who lost and cant come to terms with reality because theyve been given participation trophies their whole lives and told everything they do makes them a winner or have everything including jobs just handed to them. Well no no it doesnt. If you poop outside of the potty that makes you a scew up. The real world isn't libtard fantasy camp or the affirmative action welfare line. The Republicans are taking it back and returning this country to the pre welfare state and unapologetic coubtry it is supposed to be

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond

Leftspeak gibberish.

Edit. My bad, that's redundant. It's just gibberish.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

I normally stay out of the political threads. I don't like them, they seem to bring out the worst in people here.

I voted for Trump, I would do so again. You know NOTHING about me. I think yours is a ****ty comment that's intended to rile people up and for no reason. You threw this out there as a generalization that covers LOTS of people on here with the intent to insult them.

As was asked above, just what do you really think of us that voted for him? On second thought, don't bother. I know we will never get a straight answer.

You've slid down the rabbit hole too much. I used to agree with you on some things and defended you on others in the past. You no longer seem to put any thought into your posts or try to have an actual supported & opposing viewpoint. It seems like all you do now is passive aggressively attack & insult people on here.

I'll have to catch your posts if someone else quotes them from here on out. I've lost any respect I've had for you in the past, and INGO just became a little more of an echo chamber.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I normally stay out of the political threads. I don't like them, they seem to bring out the worst in people here.

I voted for Trump, I would do so again. You know NOTHING about me. I think yours is a ****ty comment that's intended to rile people up and for no reason. You threw this out there as a generalization that covers LOTS of people on here with the intent to insult them.

As was asked above, just what do you really think of us that voted for him? On second thought, don't bother. I know we will never get a straight answer.

You've slid down the rabbit hole too much. I used to agree with you on some things and defended you on others in the past. You no longer seem to put any thought into your posts or try to have an actual supported & opposing viewpoint. It seems like all you do now is passive aggressively attack & insult people on here.

I'll have to catch your posts if someone else quotes them from here on out. I've lost any respect I've had for you in the past, and INGO just became a little more of an echo chamber.

Testy 'eh? As long as it's not you that's being spoken of it's ok? I considered from the post you quoted adding a "see what I did there," but your post is EXACTLY the reason it was omitted. Did you not see the post mine was referencing? Either you see the hypocrisy of mass generalizations, or you do not.... but you, know the point being made, yes?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Who are you referring to then you say "we" ?

When I say "we," I am referring to Indiana gun owners...

Let alone the 2A, this insane BS with the Kavanagh hearing should have outed the dems for what they truly are. If they still call themselves dems, we know who they are, without doubt.
    The same goes for anyone who would even consider voting for them. :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

:dunno:

Last edited:

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Testy 'eh? As long as it's not you that's being spoken of it's ok? I considered from the post you quoted adding a "see what I did there," but your post is EXACTLY the reason it was omitted. Did you not see the post mine was referencing? Either you see the hypocrisy of mass generalizations, or you do not.... but you, know the point being made, yes?

Come on people. Really.....?????

Last edited by a moderator:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The only part of this that interests me right now is where the funding for the anti-Braun attack ads is coming from.
    The communitarians are desperate, dangerous, determined and becoming violent. Much of their funding is coming from globgov fascists and (oh gee golly I'm gonna really go out on a limb here:):) I'd expect these attack ads might be too.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would like to know where and what gun club is involved, as our local club has also had some issues with a new neighbor. It might help us to protect our club better!

This always amazes me. People buy property next to a racetrack/gun club etc and then get ****ty when the noise bothers them. Amazing.

Yes....we are reviewing the thread.

1st....Yes, voted for Trump
    2nd....yes I am a patriot. Do not question this. It will bring on the dark side.
    3rd....Who else was to even be considered. Do not say 3rd party as that will bring out the dark side as well. It has been shown that a 3rd party vote is a vote for the left more times than not.
    4th...I have watched our freedoms be consumed by Gov my entire life and mostly by the Dems. Yes the rep. are not anyway near "My" party either but as it stands that is all we have.

Last edited:

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    If elected officials would be honest about their personal opinions, and then vote their conscience rather than the party line, I would feel much more comfortable voting for the person, not the party.

Sadly, the Democratic Party has reacted so badly to Trump that I would have a hard time voting for any Candidate who chooses to stay aligned with them.

I think the only hope for the Democratic Party at this point may be for the moderates to break ranks and distance themselves from their extremist leadership.

just my :twocents:

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    As the conservatives had their come-to-Jesus moment with the Republican party,it led to the Tea Party ,which led to Trump.I have been waiting for the few sane Democrats to have their own moment,but I don't think at this point it will happen.Alinsky techniques are working well.Anyone with a difference of opinion will be shouted down.Older middle of the road voters will leave the party and the younger idealogs, anarchist types will fill the void.You get what you pay for.We have not seen nothing yet.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom